Problem with Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5

Red_Chaos1

Sep 28, 2012
Been having an issue with TPB on my Tab S. Basically it won't respond. I can uninstall the game and reinstall and it'll work but eventually, for reasons unknown, it ceases to work. I can do the "Press to Start" and then I click the Check box on the next screen, and then that's it. The check turns blue, and the game will just sit if I let it. If I tap the check some more, eventually I get an "App not responding" dialog. This last time it worked after I downloaded and played 3 tables, TAF, Centaur, and Cyclone. I was in the middle of downloading a 4th table to play and the game crashed to a black screen with the white text overlapping so I couldn't read much. One was an out of memory error, which makes no sense, this tablet has 3GB of RAM and I barely run anything on it. Internal SD storage is still wide open (6.34 used of 14.68 available), and I have a 128GB sd card in as well. Since that crash, it's back to "App not responding" after the second screen in. Clearing the app cache doesn't help. Haven't tried clearing the app data yet. Tablet is running LineageOS 14.1, but the issue happened on the last Samsung provided version of Android as well.

Anyone else had odd issues with the game like this before?

Edit: Clearing the App data seems to have fixed it for now, but of course that means I have to download the tables again.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.