Unplayable Slowdown After Firing Cannon in AC/DC Switch Version

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
While playing docked, the game runs very slowly after firing the cannon. It never fully recovers. Other tables run perfectly fine outside a moment of slowdown in Ghostbusters during multiball intensity.

AC/DC has serious issues. Also, my Switch is extremely hot after playing docked.

I have never exlerienced this issue when playing undocked, the game runs perfectly in handheld mode. Perhaps it's the resolution bump to 1080p?

Last edited:

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Unfortunately in regards to the overheating, that's an extremely common issue with these first generation Switches, especially in docked mode, which the system has been heavily criticized for since release. Even if you haven't experienced this with the other games you play, it most likely isn't being caused by an actual probkem with SPA, just with the fact that Switches can't handle cooling themselves properly when running at 1080p and 60fps while also taking in a charge. Every game I own makes my Switch burning hot in docked mode in less than an hour, and some of them even heat it up pretty good when undocked.

Most of these Switches probably aren't going to last long.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.