Star Wars Last Jedi Pack - First Impressions

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
It's amazing how much better the quality of the forum posts are here than at Zen's forums - they seem to be infested with trolls and people with questionable punctuation skills. With that in mind, I am posting my first impressions of the new Zen "Last Jedi" tables here.

General observations: I found both of these tables to be considerably easier than many prior releases - these are on par with ET, Back to the Future and Droids with respect to long ball times, with Ahch-To Island being the easier of the two. My first game on Ahch-To Island (on Android) I got all achievements, almost got to the wizard mode a second time, and I"m still in the top 10 overall scores with 191m, that's not something I would expect from a new table. Maybe it just fits with my play style or something.

The Last Jedi: interesting mechanic with the ramp in the middle to start modes. It took me a while to find the shots for the left ramp and the right spinner, but now I can hit them pretty consistently. I like the modes, they are fun and varied, especially Chapter 1 where you can either blow up tie fighters or launch rescue ships or both. Overall I like this one.

Ahch-To Island: I really love the feel of this one, it's very flow-oriented with interesting combos, reminds me of World War Hulk in this respect (one of my favorite Zen tables). There seem to be fewer modes, I'm looking forward to the strategy guide to see what I am missing. Artwork is pretty great. I'm still hoping there's a hidden mode where you are milking a giant sea-cow.

Overall a mature pack, with some interesting new mechanics. Tuned a little easy but that's not necessarily bad.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Gorgias , I love there flow and Zen tables are our fantasy tables , and that`s how I treat them . I just have a really fun time with Zen !!!:cool:

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I've been having a blast playing the Zen tables lately, but I haven't seen The Last Jedi yet, so I don't want to pick up the tables, yet. Good to know they play well, though.

Members online

Members online