Official Announcement.

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
Of course the discs will work. The discs contain the licenses for the tables themselves on the disc and cannot be altered. Farsight cannot sell WMS tables after June 30, so there will be no more WMC DLC sales afterwards. But what you have, you have.

jonesjb

Mar 22, 2013
Of course the discs will work. The discs contain the licenses for the tables themselves on the disc and cannot be altered. Farsight cannot sell WMS tables after June 30, so there will be no more WMC DLC sales afterwards. But what you have, you have.

What I'm mainly wondering if Amazon and stores will pull them from sale, or will they continue to be sold in disk form until they are out of stock.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
What I'm mainly wondering if Amazon and stores will pull them from sale, or will they continue to be sold in disk form until they are out of stock.

Amazon can continue to sell them, sure. Amazon (or the distributor fulfilling the order on Amazon's behalf) already paid Farsight for the stock they hold, so it's not Farsight selling them.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012

It's like every other thing that stops production after X time. Old games will still be available for sale...just there are no more being produced.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I just checked Amazon Aust and they have on ps4 disc TPA 2 by Farsight and the the first one TPA but it`s done by System 3 , I`m not sure if the first one was done by System 3 .:cool:

pinbot

Aug 12, 2012
What happens if I buy a season 1 disc(did that yesterday) then insert the disc and buy season 5 then buy the disc version of season 2? Is there a way to get them all in the same spot or will I have to insert season 2 disc when I want to play a table from there and the season 1 disc if I want to play a table from season 1 or 5?

Maneki1972

Jun 11, 2018
What happens if I buy a season 1 disc(did that yesterday) then insert the disc and buy season 5 then buy the disc version of season 2? Is there a way to get them all in the same spot or will I have to insert season 2 disc when I want to play a table from there and the season 1 disc if I want to play a table from season 1 or 5?

I can tell you this. Buying a disc puts the file in a separate place, and you can't access the store literally at all to buy more. Only through the download links can you put stuff in one place.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013

You would have to put in disc for the tables you would want to play in the season. Purchasing the disc doesn't only unlocks the tables for that disc when it's inserted. If it's removed, the licenses are removed as well so you wouldn't be able to play them without the disc in.

Dok5555555

Nov 1, 2013
Any idea of the time these tables will be taken down? Is it by the end of the day June 30th or right when it turns the 30th?

Beatfox

May 18, 2018
Any idea of the time these tables will be taken down? Is it by the end of the day June 30th or right when it turns the 30th?

Don't know about the exact timing myself, but in any case, it's probably a good idea to make any purchases you plan to make at least a couple days before the cutoff. If anything were to go sideways with the purchasing process for some reason, it's better to be safe than sorry.

Maneki1972

Jun 11, 2018

The clock is counting down to the point where they probably will stop selling the tables at midnight on the 29th so if you're going to buy the tables, do it.

Mar 9, 2012
The last newsletter said the last day to purchase the Bally & Williams tables on the PS4 is the 28th.. why someone from farsight hasnt created a topic in the PS4 forum with this info is beyond me.. or even mention this on Twitter, Facebook, etc..

Titanic4

Mar 4, 2015
Why won't you make a giveaway of all Bally and Williams tables in TPA(Pro version of course) before the deadline? In my case I've got just TOTAN, however after the deadline, the new TPA users of Steam version will not have it.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Why won't you make a giveaway of all Bally and Williams tables in TPA(Pro version of course) before the deadline? In my case I've got just TOTAN, however after the deadline, the new TPA users of Steam version will not have it.

Because that was explicitly forbidden by WMS as part of the agreement to let them sell through the 30th. I imagine there’d be some rather stiff penalties if the contract was breached in any way.

skysier

Jun 25, 2018
I found unlucky with upgrade programs for season 1 and 2 disc that it's not possible to access with disk on ps4

funchords

May 13, 2017
Okay Farsight. You've got all my money. Don't break my heart -- keep supporting these tables. Fix the bugs. Don't walk away. Love the product and love your love for our hobby.

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
Okay Farsight. You've got all my money. Don't break my heart -- keep supporting these tables. Fix the bugs. Don't walk away. Love the product and love your love for our hobby.

68814562.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.