Official Announcement.

JCChaconJr

Jul 10, 2012
So I went ahead and purchased the Regular seasons that I needed on PS4 (Seasons 3-7)... While many unlocked right away (with the "All tables purchased!" upon opening a Season folder), I had to individually "buy" (which all came up Free) and downloaded the tables from Seasons 4 and 5... except that Phantom of the Opera from Season 4 and ALL of Season 5 gave me, "The item is either not available yet, or is no longer for sale" PSN errors. I wrote TPA Support and they suggested I "Restore Licenses", but still the same. :( Anyone else experiencing this with new purchases?

Of course I purchased this whlie v1.25 was downloading in the background, so I don't know if the new build is the culprit here, considsering that the latest Switch build nullified the ability to purchase anything outright from within the game.

As for PS3/Vita/iOS, I may just purchase the 4 or 5 outstanding WMS tables that I really want to have (good thing it's still cross-buy there for PS3/Vita). I have REALLY enjoyed playing TPA tables portably on the Vita over the years; much more than on my iPhone.

Last edited:

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
So I went ahead and purchased the Regular seasons that I needed on PS4 (Seasons 3-7)... While many unlocked right away (with the "All tables purchased!" upon opening a Season folder), I had to individually "buy" (which all came up Free) and downloaded the tables from Seasons 4 and 5... except that Phantom of the Opera from Season 4 and ALL of Season 5 gave me, "The item is either not available yet, or is no longer for sale" PSN errors. I wrote TPA Support and they suggested I "Restore Licenses", but still the same. :( Anyone else experiencing this with new purchases?
e.

I owned 1,4,7 on ps4 - and bought 2,3,5,6 (no longer available was a pretty good motivator since i already have everything on iOS).
everything worked automatically except season five. emailed support and then restored ps4 licenses - went back to store directly and dowloaded tables individually.

tx sector, last action hero, and rescue 911 were listed and free
eldorado/fireball, judge dread, no fear showed as blank -when you click on it gave a "choose a version" > add on content 4.99 or free
frankenstein, f-14 tomcat, the getaway showed as already purchased

so worked out in the end

JCChaconJr

Jul 10, 2012
Ah! I wish I had seen this earlier. Well, TPA Support got back to me, and their advice was along these lines... Ultimately, I had to go to the Store via the website and pretty much do the same. Some tables showed as Free, some were blank and I had to do the same routine you did. A "Restore Licenses" operation later, and I'm now good! Thanks for the help!

Last edited:

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Actually I'd much appreciate Stern games being available on TPA. Unlike how it currently is on SPA, I have access to Ball Control on TPA, which (hopefully) allows for easier hunting of bugs without an Operator Menu.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I'm sure FS would have renewed the license if they could have found a way to do it. It has always been my understanding that Bally/Williams pins from the first couple of seasons were their best sellers. I'm sure they didn't want to lose that.
It's a bummer as there were still plenty I was hoping to see, Mousin', Rollergames, Congo, Bad Cats, Playboy, Dirty Harry, etc. I'll still be here if/when they roll out Stern, Gottlieb, or whatever they dig up. Happy with the collection we have, but more is always better.
Now I'd like to compare my experience with Farsight to a trip to Olive Garden.......................;)

Wow, that brings sback some memories.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Steam is the main platform the game is programmed on so it'll likely out last everything.

That's why I switched to it all those years ago. Also, Sony has announced that the PS4 is nearing the end of its lifecycle, but they are putting their focus on Playstation Now and PSN as far as future plans go for a while. That's also probably because the PS4 Pro is only a year old. There's been talk though for years that consoles would become nothing more than streaming machines, so maybe indeed this is becoming a reality.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
With people being able to tell the difference between a DS4 controller plugged in an older PS4 (power only, still bluetooth) vs the newer PS4 (full wired connection) I doubt that they are going to be happy with a streambox and its inherent network latency = lag.

NMErickson

May 25, 2018
Hi everyone I'm new here and created account to ask one question.Athough it's nice to be able to post now and not just read! I tried searching here and online but can't find the info. Anyway, is the Paragon table on PS4 exclusive to Season 7 pack or is it yet to be released as a standalone? It doesn't show up on the PlayStation store. Also, when you select purchase table from within the game it says content not available. I have purchased about half the tables from each season starting after Season 1 so buying the Season packs wouldn't but be smart economically. Was hoping to buy Paragon on it's own and now with the licenses expiring I'm afraid I'll miss it. Thanks in advance for any help!

Edit: Nevermind. Just got email back from Farsighted with the status of it.

Last edited:

Terminator

Feb 8, 2014
So i got Season 6 unlocked via Kickstarter backer for TAFG or Dr. Who (can't remember) and in Steam it shows that i don't own the DLC but it is unlocked in-game. Screenshot:
LcUTf6f.png

Does this mean i can still download the tables if i remove them from my PCs hard disk drive?

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
So i got Season 6 unlocked via Kickstarter backer for TAFG or Dr. Who (can't remember) and in Steam it shows that i don't own the DLC but it is unlocked in-game. Screenshot:
LcUTf6f.png

Does this mean i can still download the tables if i remove them from my PCs hard disk drive?

Yes, you own the tables. By signing in to your account, it recognizes this and will download the appropriate tables.

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
because it wasn't sold through steam.

It was added to your Farsight account when you filled out the kickstarter survey. Thus to get the table, you must always log into your Farsight account.

Nov 18, 2016
Apologies if this has been asked before. Will the tables I purchased for my Android phone through my Google Play account be available to download to another Android device after June 30th?

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Apologies if this has been asked before. Will the tables I purchased for my Android phone through my Google Play account be available to download to another Android device after June 30th?

I know iOS purchases will transfer from one device to another, so I’d think the same rules apply for Android.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013

They will be. The tables will still be in game for customers that have purchased them, some purchases are tracked via FarSight Login or through your Google Play account. As long as you use the same accounts, you will have access to your purchases. After June 30th, we are removing the options to purchase the Williams/Bally tables. So you will no longer see the tables displayed in game if you don't own them and they will not be available to be purchased.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts