*2018* Top Ten Most Wanted Tables - GOTTLIEB/PREMIER (LICENSED)

What GOTTLIEB/PREMIER (SS LICENSED) tables do you want added to TPA?

• Total voters

WesReviews

Jul 5, 2013
Since the previous poll I posted about this is now FOUR YEARS OLD and a couple of the tables from the original poll have been released to The Pinball Arcade, I figured it might be time for a new survey.

NOT officially sanctioned by FarSight... just for fun and curiosity... what are your TOP 10 GOTTLIEB/PREMIER (SS LICENSED) tables of what's left, that you would like to see on The Pinball Arcade?

(You can vote for up to 10 tables).

Info about each of the choices can be found at the links below, thanks to the IPDB...

Amazing Spider-Man, The (1980)
Barb•Wire (1996)
Buck Rogers (1980)
Charlie’s Angels
Chicago Cubs Triple Play (1985)
Close Encounters of the Third Kind (1978)
Freddy: A Nightmare on Elm Street (1994)
Incredible Hulk (1979)
James Bond (1980)
Krull (Prototype, 1983)
Mario Andretti (1995)
Pink Panther (1981)
Q*Bert’s Quest (1983)
Rocky (1982)
Shaq Attaq (1995)
Stargate (1995)
Street Fighter II (1993)
Super Mario Bros. (1992)
Super Mario Mushroom World (1992)
Waterworld (1995)
World Challenge Soccer (1994)

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Spiderman (if you see one, play it, it's fun), Stargate (duh!), SFII (guilty pleasure... I even kinda liked the movie), and for a fourth I went with World Challenge Soccer - is that actually a license? I thought it was a knock-off to coincide with the '94 World Cup.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
WesReviews thanks I`m enjoying picking these tables , bloody hell there are heaps of tables out there !!!:cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Stargate and Freddy were two I thought we would see in TPA. Guess those licenses were bit more tricky or pricey than I anticipated.

WesReviews

Jul 5, 2013
The results thus far...

1. Freddy: A Nightmare on Elm Street (1994)
2. Stargate (1995)
3. Amazing Spider-Man, The (1980)
4. (TIE) Krull (1983) (prototype) & Street Fighter II (1993) & Super Mario Bros. (1992) & Waterworld (1995)
5. Buck Rogers (1980)
6. (TIE) James Bond (1980) & Mario Andretti (1995) & World Challenge Soccer (1994)
7. (TIE) Close Encounters of the Third Kind (1978) & Q*Bert's Quest (1983) & Rocky (1982) & Super Mario Mushroom World (1992)
8. (TIE) Chicago Cubs Triple Play (1985) & Pink Panther (1981)
9. (TIE) Barb•Wire (1996) & Shaq Attaq (1995)
10. Charlie's Angels (1979)

WesReviews

Jul 5, 2013
Stargate and Freddy were two I thought we would see in TPA. Guess those licenses were bit more tricky or pricey than I anticipated.

Freddy should be relatively easy to get, especially if they are able to get a blanket deal with Warner Bros. for multiple tables (Twister, Lord of the Rings, Lethal Weapon 3, etc.) They slap Freddy and A Nightmare on Elm Street on SO much stuff, its insane. I just don't see how it would be problematic to get this license, unless they're holding out for hope of a multiple table blanket deal.

I mean, there's a Freddy toaster... shot glasses... grilling apron... blankets... t-shirts... prop replicas... Halloween decor... and enough toys and dolls to fill a decent sized house. As long as they could swing the Robert Englund voice and image likeness license, this table shouldn't be difficult to get for TPA. IF they absolutely had to, the image could be altered to just a generic Freddy character appearance (like Fester on Addams Family), but his voice is essential to the game experience. I mean, I guess they could bring someone in to re-record the Freddy call outs but that would be pretty lame. This table would fill the "dark table" void left by the exit of Bram Stoker's Dracula quite nicely.

Stargate is with Lionsgate now, and... typically... they don't license their movie catalog out for very much. However, there have been a number of SAW toys and collectibles over the years and a few John Wick items recently. I wouldn't say it's impossible to see this show up in TPA, but it might be an uphill battle to get the license.

Last edited:

weirdproq

Sep 19, 2013
Freddy should be relatively easy to get, especially if they are able to get a blanket deal with Warner Bros. for multiple tables (Twister, Lord of the Rings, Lethal Weapon 3, etc.) They slap Freddy and A Nightmare on Elm Street on SO much stuff, its insane. I just don't see how it would be problematic to get this license, unless they're holding out for hope of a multiple table blanket deal.

I mean, there's a Freddy toaster... shot glasses... grilling apron... blankets... t-shirts... prop replicas... Halloween decor... and enough toys and dolls to fill a decent sized house. As long as they could swing the Robert Englund voice and image likeness license, this table shouldn't be difficult to get for TPA. IF they absolutely had to, the image could be altered to just a generic Freddy character appearance (like Fester on Addams Family), but his voice is essential to the game experience. I mean, I guess they could bring someone in to re-record the Freddy call outs but that would be pretty lame. This table would fill the "dark table" void left by the exit of Bram Stoker's Dracula quite nicely.

Stargate is with Lionsgate now, and... typically... they don't license their movie catalog out for very much. However, there have been a number of SAW toys and collectibles over the years and a few John Wick items recently. I wouldn't say it's impossible to see this show up in TPA, but it might be an uphill battle to get the license.

Stargate is actually owned by StudioCanal, Lionsgate just does some of the distribution.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
I thought Stargate was actually owned by MGM.

Either way, SudioCanal is Vivendi, so not any better.

Members online

Members online