Flipper & Plunger issues with new release

nudnick

Apr 8, 2014
I'm in portrait mode @ 1080x1920. First, The UI buttons on home screen vibrate rapidly for a good 15- 20 seconds. Moving mouse cursor back and forth over them seems to correct it after 15- 20 seconds ... that's not a big deal. Button size are way out of proportion ... just huge and looks akward.

When loading a table, 9 out of 10 times since new release, the flippers and plunger are stuck where if you press and hold the assigned key, it doesn't want to hold ... you cant pull plunger back and flippers will not flip ... the audio for those actions sounds like your pressing the button a thousand times per second.

Anyone else seeing this?

Jay

May 19, 2012
That's weird. I'm playing the Mac Steam version at 4k and it's running beautifully. There was one recent glitch with Pinball Champ, but the Magic Pixel team quickly fixed it. Other than that, all the tables have been playing fine for me.

curtis

Aug 30, 2015
Same things (UI buttons, flippers, plunger) are happening for me. :-( I'm sure it'll be fixed soon enough.

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
If you want these issues resolved, then you should post about these on the Zaccaria Steam forums as they don't have a consistent presence here. Zaccaria to their credit work very hard towards fixing bugs so if they become aware of it, they'll hopefully fix it soon. One thing when you post about your issues, ensure you also post the specific tables you are getting the bug on as sometimes these issues don't affect all tables

Members online

Members online