Modern Stern Music Pin Poll (non-official)

Which modern Stern music pin do you want the most?

• Total voters

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Now I assume most folks would be interested in more than one of these, but my question is which one do you want the most? I think it’s fair to assume all would be the LE version if that influences your choice.

AC/DC not included since we already have that fine machine in SPA.

Last edited:

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
This is a hard poll. It's a really close call between Iron Maiden and Metallica. I voted Maiden.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
This is a hard poll. It's a really close call between Iron Maiden and Metallica. I voted Maiden.

My wife asked me this very question at Pinfest. Although she left The Rolling Stones out of the equation (I don’t think she knows that one exists). It is a tough one. Metallica and Kiss also appeal to me. Easier to understand and jump right in and have fun. No doubt Metallica and Iron Maiden are deeper, but I don’t know if that’s always better imo. Some of Stern’s best artwork on these music pins too. I still didn’t vote and don’t know when I will. I keep changing my mind. The only one out of the equation for me is The Rolling Stones. Love the band but found the pin a bit lackluster.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
I like Iron Maiden and Metallica more than Aerosmith and Kiss both as pins and bands, so eliminating two was easy for me. Rolling Stones was also easy to eliminate for the same reason as you said.

And I wouldn't have considered Elvis anyway.

Plungemaster

Apr 19, 2018
Metallica obviously. Let me remind the iron maiden voters that code is in its early stages...... Met is finished and awesome!

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Well... it would've been Metallica hands down 2 weeks ago. Then I played Iron Maiden and now I want one more than anything else in the world.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.