*2018* Top Three Most Wanted Tables - CAPCOM

What CAPCOM tables do you want added to TPA?

• Total voters

WesReviews

Jul 5, 2013
As we now know, CAPCOM tables might not be out of the question for The Pinball Arcade, so... what are your TOP THREE that you would like to see added? As far as I know, none of these have any restrictive licenses attached to them.

NOT officially sanctioned by FarSight... just for fun and curiosity.

(You can vote for up to 3 tables).

Info about each of the choices can be found at the links below, thanks to the IPDB...

Airborne (1996)
Big Bang Bar (1996)
Breakshot (1996)
Flipper Football (1996)
Kingpin (1996)
Pinball Magic (1995)

Nomorestalker

Feb 19, 2013
Hands down pinball magic, airborne and break shot. All just a lot of fun to play.

I love the launch shot for pinball magic
Airborne is fun with ramps
and breakshot has the the cool lock in the middle of the table.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
This was easy for me BBB, Pinball Magic, and Kingpin. Never played Kingpin but it looks very good. Played BBB and Pinball Magic and enjoyed both.

Played a couple Games of Airborne recently. It was fast & fun, but I fear I would get tired of it quickly. Breakshot is just too easy (even for me) and after a couple of balls I just don't want to play it anymore. Flipper Football is a dud IMO.

lio

Jul 24, 2013
Certainly Pinball Magic and Big Bang Bar.
Kingpin or Airborne is the tough part of the question :)

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Kingpin is easily the best Capcom. I'm glad it's finally getting a remake so more people can play it. But I'd take all of them except Flipper Football.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
I also want them all except Flipper Football.

Voted for Pinball Magic, Kingpin and Big Bang Bar. Breakshot was hard to kick out of the top 3. Airborne is also a good game, but ramp games just aren't really my wheelhouse. But I'd still take it.

6 games, 5 of them good. Pretty good average from Capcom. Maybe some day some company will release some finished Red Line Fever machines.

(And Zingy Bingy.)

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I've played them all except for Flipper Football. BBB is a must. Kingpin is a lot of fun and needs to be added simply because most people have never touched one. I ultimately went with Pinball Magic over Airborne. Really a coin flip for me. Breakshot didn't get the pick as I've played it a lot and it gets old quick. It's by no means a bad table, but it's also no Eight Ball Deluxe.

If FarSight does do one Capcom, I think they just need to do them all. That'd be quite the feather in the cap to say you have the entire collection in game.

Jamman39

Jan 1, 2013
Flipper football is hands down the most fun 2 player machine I've ever played. I have had matches in that game that were so fun and competitive that they didn't even feel like pinball but like a hyper competitive game of one on one basketball. I'm not sure if there are enough people playing hotseat local multiplayer games of Pinball Arcade, but Flipper Football gets my vote because most of my favorite pinball memories are of playing that.

WesReviews

Jul 5, 2013
The results thus far...

1. Big Bang Bar (1996)
2. Pinball Magic (1995)
3. Kingpin (1996)
4. Breakshot (1996)
5. Airborne (1996)
6. Flipper Football (1996)

Pinball Magic is my top choice of this batch but I can understand the appeal of Big Bang Bar, based on how rare it is.

weirdproq

Sep 19, 2013
Easy picks: 1. Big Bang Bar (It seems pretty sweet.), 2. Kingpin (It actually looks like it could maybe be at least just as good as Big Bang Bar. It also was the last Mark Ritchie table, and I love Mark Ritchie tables, 'specially Taxi.), and 3. Pinball Magic (this table seems sweet to, and is also interesting for having the ball hang from the wand toy, which was initially for Theater of Magic but got cut due to not working properly at the time.)

Everything else seems kinda good. Honestly Breakshot looked fun when I first saw it but watching a bunch of gameplay of it it seems like it gets pretty dull after awhile.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.