Which Williams/Bally packs should I buy?

Which Williams / Bally tables should I buy before it's too late?

• Cirqus Voltaire / Funhouse

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • Gorgar / Monster Bash

Votes: 21 63.6%
  • Creature from the Black Lagoon / Black Knight

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Dr. Dude & HIs Excellent Ray / Firepower

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Cactus Canyon / Central Park

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Space Shuttle / White Water

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Fish Tales

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • WHO Dunnit

• High Speed

• Bram Stoker's Dracula

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • The Party Zone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cyclone

• Xenon

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Safe Cracker

• The Getaway: High Speed 2

• F-14 Tomcat

• No Fear: Dangerous Sports*

• Fireball

• Hurricane*

• Indianapolis 500*

• Eight Ball Deluxe*

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • Paragon

• Firepower II

• Fathom

• Spanish Eyes

• Wild Card

• Sorcerer

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TeamScience

May 15, 2018
Mr. TeamScience, did you get your last table in time? with time really winding down, I imagine now is a good time to ask.

WHO Dunnit? ended up being the last table. Before making the final selection I did do a trial run of all the remaining tables, and it really came down to Xenon vs. WHO Dunnit?, and I went with WHO Dunnit? because it was a bit cheaper (being from one of the older seasons). Maybe I'll shell out a bit more for Xenon, but I'm most likely done with this spending spree.

Here's my thoughts on a few of the other tables I didn't get (at least the ones that got the popular vote):

Cirqus Voltaire / Funhouse: These are okay tables, in a perfect world I would have gotten around to them eventually but I just didn't rank them higher than the tables I got.

Creature from the Black Lagoon / Black Knight: Already have Black Knight 2000, and I was not blown away by CftBL.

Space Shuttle / White Water: Would have eventually gotten this solely for Space Shuttle, but White Water just didn't interest me.

Fish Tales: Uninterested due to its theme, plus the table didn't blow me away.

High Speed & The Getaway: High Speed II: I already have the Harley Davidson table which I've found it to be somewhat similar to these tables, plus the choice between these is kind of hard since they're practically the same table...

Maneki1972

Jun 11, 2018
so I am not the only one who doesn't think Fish Tales is so great. I don't know why, it seems funny enough (although MM and MB are much more funny) but it's not reaching out and grabbing me the way most pinball tables in general do.

Robbfarrell

Jun 27, 2018
I got the 1st season on disc and only have enough money to buy two tables I'm pretty sure I'll get addams family and stuck between judge dredd and Dracula which would you recommend?

TeamScience

May 15, 2018
I got the 1st season on disc and only have enough money to buy two tables I'm pretty sure I'll get addams family and stuck between judge dredd and Dracula which would you recommend?

Dracula is my recommendation, but that's just because I was really unimpressed by Judge Dredd.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
+1 for Dracula. I despise Judge Dredd and it's giant circle thing that doesn't do anything but take up space.

JefferyD

May 10, 2013
Gorgar/Monster Bash is my favorite combo pack by far – I have an irrational nostalgic love for Gorgar, tho. Still, Monster Bash is (sometimes) my favorite; wish there was a Pro version so I could turn off extra balls – once you get kind of good at it, games can last for hours.

Dracula, Fish Tales and Eight Ball Deluxe are top notch, but Fish Tales is really hard and Dracula plays rough, too. Like them both, but hate them as well.

If you like Attack From Mars, Cactus Canyon is similarly fun but western-style.

I’m trying to figure out if I want to buy a few tables through Steam. The Mac version has been problematic. On my newest iMac the screen just turns black and unresponsive. On the older iMacs it runs really choppy. Don’t think I’m going to get a regular PC anytime soon, so I’ll probably just stick to the iPad. There! Talked myself out of it!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.