Yoku's Island Express

infernogott

Apr 6, 2012
A completely new take on Pinball:

It mixes Pinball with Metroidvania.

Will probably get it for the Switch. Looks so cool imo :)

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Already sent notice to them asking for a review copy we can use on the podcast. We need something to talk about that isn't WMS, Arcooda, or speculation!

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Best known for the Worms games. Lemmings was created by DMA Design (Rockstar).

Yoku looks fun, I've had my eye on it since it was added to the Switch eshop as an upcoming game. I'll get around to it at some point.

infernogott

Apr 6, 2012
Team17 only published this game. The Developer is Villa Gorilla.

I love Worms Pinball. Played it a ton as a kid.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
Anyone know if Worms Pinball is any good. I see it on sale on Steam all the time.

yes. Great physics, quite nice layout a not to difficult rules. I loved that game, there was also a playstation version. The thing with this steam version is that it isn't (or at least wasn't when I tried a few years back) optimized for high resolution monitors.

Dok5555555

Nov 1, 2013
yes. Great physics, quite nice layout a not to difficult rules. I loved that game, there was also a playstation version. The thing with this steam version is that it isn't (or at least wasn't when I tried a few years back) optimized for high resolution monitors.

Thanks, might get it next time I see it on sale.

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
Its just won best debut game at the baftas. Its 50% off on Steam, and since there is a demo I'm downloading that to see what the "fuss" is about.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Its just won best debut game at the baftas. Its 50% off on Steam, and since there is a demo I'm downloading that to see what the "fuss" is about.

It's one of those games that when you start it, you kinda wonder if you're really gonna play much of it. And then you look at your watch and see you've been at it for 2 hours. And then you start discovering all the hidden collectible stuff, and secret passageways. Finally you realize you're having a blast and what the hell, this thing needs getting to 100% because why not?

Members online

Members online