How to buy a single table when it's a Table of the Month?

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
Let me start out by saying I already own seasons 1 through 6 on my own android phone, 1-7 on PC, 1 on ouya, 1 & 2 on xbox 360... Before the cut off I was going to grab some tables on my girlfriends android phone, she isnt crazy into it like me so i wasnt going to buy full season packs just some of the best one's. I cannot figure out how to buy addams family, it gives me no option to do so unlike other non-table of the month tables which give me the option when starting them. Is this a dirty last minute trick Farsight is using to make people buy the entire season to get addams family or am i just missing something.

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
i think you can't, i gave up. this was a dirty tick by farsight to force people to buy the entire season 4. bad taste in my mouth.

mccracken

Oct 28, 2017
I emailed farsight and asked them if it was possible. They let me purchase another table and send through the proof of purchase (google play receipt) and based on that they unlocked the table of the month that I wanted (TAF). They were fairly quick to reply and it worked.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.