Buying Addams Family

Ryanpaaz

May 30, 2018
Hey guys, new pinballer here. On ios Addams Family is a table of the month. I waited until today (the first) hoping the selection would rotate, but it hasnt. Any ideas how I can buy the table before the end of the month?

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Hey guys, new pinballer here. On ios Addams Family is a table of the month. I waited until today (the first) hoping the selection would rotate, but it hasnt. Any ideas how I can buy the table before the end of the month?

You should be able to purchase it from the store page, click on the top right button that looks like a shopping cart. Select Season four and find Addams family, you should have the option to purchase it or play it for free.

Ryanpaaz

May 30, 2018
No dice, only options are the four special offer tables and the ball packs. If I go into all the tables and select sort by season and go to AF, and click it loads right up for the free play. No option to purchase.

Thanks for the greatest game, I can play in short bursts (5-10) minutes and come back to it later without skipping a beat.

MikeVarney

Jun 4, 2018
Has a solution been found for this? I too would like to buy Addams Family before the end of the month. I have iOS if it matters.

Michelle

Oct 13, 2013
Do this:

Click the "table packs" button at the top of the screen. Then, scroll down to table pack four and choose one the other tables. You'll get a screen with the option to buy the entire season, which is what I did.

I wasn't doing that as a workaround (as I was in the process of grabbing all the season packs while I could still get the Williams & Bally tables), but I ended up with the Addams Family as a result.

cjchand

May 14, 2018
Another potential workaround:

Seems like it's a bit of luck-of-the-draw, but if you search for "Pinball Arcade" in the App Store - or visit its page in the App Store - it will give you a tappable to directly buy in in-app-purchase of the table. That'll launch TPA, where it'll pop up a dialog to buy the individual table directly.

Good luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts