Unable to purchase Season 1 Pro pack

RefriedNoodleNL

Jun 2, 2018
Hi fellow pinball and Xbox One fans
As the licenses are disappearing, I decided to bite the bullet and purchase the seasons I didn't have yet. But it seems I cannot purchase the Season 1 Pro pack.

From the pinball selection screen, I select the square "Buy Now" button, select the entire pack, and select the Pro version. After this, an Xbox overlay flashes by and disappears, and I am returned to the pinball selection screen. On all other seasons, as well as the non-pro Season 1 pack, I get the Xbox overlay confirming my purchase. But not on the Season 1 Pro, which is the one I want.

Also, the same seems to happen on the Season 1 custom ball pack. All other packs seem fine, but not the Season 1 ball pack.

Given the approaching deadline, I'd like to get this sorted. Anyone else facing this issue?

Living in the European region, btw. Signing out of Pinball Arcade and signing back in does not help either.

Anyone have any other ideas?

DJ Clae

Jun 17, 2012
The season pack will be added to your download queue. Go back to the Xbox home screen and go to My games and apps to view the queue. After it finishes downloading, restart the game and it will be listed in your tables.

Members online

Members online