I can not buy a season six, the rest if

Agujose

Aug 10, 2012
Hello
I recently bought seasons 5 and 7 without problems, but I can not buy season 6, when I give it to buy, I close the game. If I try to buy the loose tables there is no problem, but the whole season does not.
The rest of the seasons I have been able to buy them without problems, it only happens with the sixth one.
I have ios 11.4
Has anyone happened to you? Any solution?

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Hello
I recently bought seasons 5 and 7 without problems, but I can not buy season 6, when I give it to buy, I close the game. If I try to buy the loose tables there is no problem, but the whole season does not.
The rest of the seasons I have been able to buy them without problems, it only happens with the sixth one.
I have ios 11.4
Has anyone happened to you? Any solution?

Does the app crash when it ask your to confirm your purchase?

Agujose

Aug 10, 2012
no, it hangs after the game screen appears where you can choose to buy single tables or the entire season. the purchase screen does not come out if you choose to buy season 6. If it comes out if you choose to buy the single tables.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
no, it hangs after the game screen appears where you can choose to buy single tables or the entire season. the purchase screen does not come out if you choose to buy season 6. If it comes out if you choose to buy the single tables.

We're looking into resolving the issue. Thanks for the report!

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
We'll be releasing a quick update to remove Williams tables from the tables of the month. This should allow you to purchase the Williams tables again now before we have to pull them down at the end of the month.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.