Zaccaria Digital Pinball - Facebook news release

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
The creators of the Zaccaria digital pinball games announced the following news on Facebook today. I know many of you enjoy these games but don’t go on Facebook, so I thought I’d share what they announced.

———————————————————————

Hey everybody,

Today I will share some news about Steam, Nintendo Switch AND the Mobile versions of Zaccaria Pinball.

1. The Nintendo Switch version will have portrait mode at launch however it might not have multiplayer or tournament mode.

2. Wintersports 2018 will be the next remake table on Steam.

3. The old version of the mobile will not be updated anymore.

4. We are going to release a new version for the mobile in the future.

5. The Steam, Mobile, and Nintendo Switch version will all be the same game however as mentioned it might launch without the multiplayer functions such as tournament mode, this applies for both Nintendo Switch AND mobile.

The good news is that all remakes will be available on each platform and include all features, bug fixes, textures etc the Steam version has.

6. We currently aim to release the mobile version in 2018.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Good news. Glad to hear the Switch version is getting the remakes, I was wondering about that.

Hopefully that also means it's getting the Age of Pinball tables.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Nice to hear a new mobile version is on the way. I enjoy the games these folks make and felt a bit left out lately.
I also don’t mind rebuying pins that I already have in the old Zaccaria app. As long as they are improved/updated, which I totally expect.

Ben Logan

Jun 2, 2015
Looking forward to a new mobile release. Will be an insta-buy for me. Loved the last version and played a ton. Main thing I hope to see improved is flipper latency.

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
Indeed I would welcome a new mobile version as my own expectations on mobile Pinball now demands better lighting and physics then when the original Zaccaria was released (still fun game as is though)

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Not really happy about the new mobile App. Then again, I don't play Zaccaria often enough to care.

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
As others have said above, I don't mind paying again if everything is improved, and from what I can see the iOS version hasn't had any noticeable updates for several years (I'm sure there have been bug fixes here and there).

In a new version I would love to have a more consistent physics experience, or possibly ability to save physics settings table-by-table (the ideal physics, in my experience, aren't the same from table to table for a realistic behavior and playability standpoint) I'm definitely excited about eventually having the multiplayer/tournament modes.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Maybe A.S.K. Homework is releasing a new hybrid app called "Zaccaria/Williams Pinball."

Sorry... just had to throw some fuel on the Williams fire.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Maybe A.S.K. Homework is releasing a new hybrid app called "Zaccaria/Williams Pinball."

Sorry... just had to throw some fuel on the Williams fire.

Hey, it's never out of the question. Could be Stern, could be (what is now) Magic Pixel, could be Zen, could be someone we don't even KNOW about!

wolfson

May 24, 2013
great news Kolchak , I love playing Zaccaria on Steam , I have to wait for it to come to XBOX and PS4 ,I prefer it on console . great for everyone with Switch and the new Mobile version . there moving along quicker than I anticipated , which is great !!!!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
can you believe we have 73 tables , I didn`t realise until yesterday when I decided to count them , boy was I shocked in a nice way !!!:cool: and everything plays much better on my laptop :cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Agree Wolfy, they were a big surprise for me (in a good way). Love what they are doing and how they go about it. I still play and enjoy the older iOS version. But the vids of their latest work have my mouth watering for the new iOS version to be released later this year.

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
More Zaccaria news on Steam. They have just released Star God remake table which is the last of the 27 remake tables, and announced that there will be "Deluxe" tables in future.

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
They are milking the cow, but the cow keeps producing the high quality milk. Not certain how else they can redo the tables... again... other than maybe 4K.

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
Well I'd love to see different takes of existing tables (or remakes). Think "Clown" but with a horror theme. Clowns are horrific to begin with so there ya go :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.