UK PS4 Table Purchase Problems

francis247uk

Jul 7, 2012
Bought all the tables for PS4 with the announcement of the license expiry, however the PS4 is failing to recognise purchases of seasons 4,5 and 6 (recognises the other though?)

Have emailed support@pinballarcade.com the following - will update when/if I hear back, as may help someone potentially.

"Good morning,

Huge fan of the Pinball Arcade,

Have recently purchased a PS4 and bought all seasons, however the game doesn’t seem to recognise my purchases for Seasons 4, 5 and 6 – Only 1, 2 , 3 and 7.

My username in game is ***

Please see attached proof of purchases – on the PS4 I’ve tried Settings > Account Management > Restore Licenses but didn't make any difference.

When in game, if I try to play the “free” version of tables it says I haven’t purchased, I get the error message:

“There is no content.
It might not be for sale yet, or might no longer be for sale”

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards"

tandigab

Feb 15, 2018
The same problem here. The solution is that you go in the PS-store and search for the tables one by one those belong to the session you have bought before. Select the free version of the table put in the basket (10 max) and buy them for 0 USD/GBP/etc.. When you bought all the tables of session 4-5-6 then you have to 'restore licences' on your PS4 ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r32vHgBF238 ) . After that you will be able to play all the tables.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
It certainly would make things easier for everyone (the users and Farsight) if they could just renew the Bally/Williams license. That license expiring is obviously going to create a nightmare situation for anyone who may have to re-install TPA. The possibility of losing tables we've bought is very real and disturbing, as is obvious apparent with the people trying to get them before the deadline.

skysier

Jun 25, 2018
[MENTION=820]francis247uk[/MENTION] : I had the same problem the support says download separatly all tables.. you can control the tables downloaded to go to the other seasons program's and Watch tables.. if mesage "all tables are buying", all tables are downlaoded

@ tandygab : The support had ask me for refresh liscences and after download..

Maneki1972

Jun 11, 2018
yeah, Sony made this stupid request a while back and in the States, I had that problem with Seasons 4 and 5 of TPA, you can download them for $0 and they will put the licenses on your drive.

KathyP

Jun 28, 2018
The same problem here. The solution is that you go in the PS-store and search for the tables one by one those belong to the session you have bought before. Select the free version of the table put in the basket (10 max) and buy them for 0 USD/GBP/etc.. When you bought all the tables of session 4-5-6 then you have to 'restore licences' on your PS4 ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r32vHgBF238 ) . After that you will be able to play all the tables.

I bought packs 3-7 in one go on evening of the 28th and had similar problem. Packs 4-6 didn't show up as owned. But was worse for me because when I went to PS store on the computer it showed them all as 'purchased' so I couldn't add the free version to the basket! Fortunately they DID show up when I went to PS store on the PS4 itself and the above method worked, thank you. It was a bit of a frantic rush to try and find all the tables, I can only imagine trying to explain this to PS support the next day if I hadn't got this all sorted out!

But I got there, and although it was quite an outlay in one go at full prices for the packs, I don't regret it as much as I would have done if I hadn't bought them. So I now have all 7 seasons, just in time. Had it not been for this post here I wouldn't have done, so joined to say thank you. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.