How does one see the ROM Version of a table in SPA?

mentos15

Aug 24, 2015
Is there a way to see the table's code version inside of SPA?
Is it known what the current versions are for AC/DC or Ghostbusters right now inside of SPA?

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Is there a way to see the table's code version inside of SPA?
Is it known what the current versions are for AC/DC or Ghostbusters right now inside of SPA?

We don't have the latest ROM versions since they were updated after the we released the tables. The same goes for Star Trek as well.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
But you're gonna update them right? Any idea when?

I would like to see them updated, but it hasn't been scheduled as of yet. I would imagine it would be something we would tackle after the Williams licensed tables are removed and we start adding in the next season.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
The question was about SPA, will those be updated as well? This is relevant as they are available to play now, and there are the other editions in SPA that ... we don't know if they will make it to TPA and if yes, whether they are cross-buy between SPA and TPA.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
The question was about SPA, will those be updated as well? This is relevant as they are available to play now, and there are the other editions in SPA that ... we don't know if they will make it to TPA and if yes, whether they are cross-buy between SPA and TPA.

If we update the tables in SPA, they will get updated in TPA. I did confirm we will do the ROM updates for any table that isn't up to date. We don't have a date set for that right now. The Premium tables will make it into TPA and I imagine they will be cross-buy like Ghost Busters however this has not been finalized yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.