Pinball that has been featured on TV and in movies

StarDust4Ever

Jun 30, 2013
Pretty sure this wasn't posted yet.
TVHILIGHTS002_t607_zpsec13a756.jpg

Was watching a TV show on Animal Planet called Tanked. They ended up going making that thing. They took a trip to the Pinball Hall of Fame in the episode too.
Wonder how the fish are going to like that...
I really enjoyed that episode.

= = = = = = =

In the movie Beer Fest, a bunch of thugs from Germany come into an American pub and smash up a kookoo clock and the playfield glass on an old pinball. Can't find any screenshots or video of the scene at all. I have no idea what the pin is. I'll have to find the DVD and plug it in.

The brothers, Jan and Todd, get a hold of a secret recipe that belongs to the Wolfhausen brewery in Germany. When the Germans come to America to get the recipe back, they wreak havoc on the Schnitzengiggle. What do they destroy? Beerfest

The cuckoo clock and the pinball machine. The cuckoo clock strikes the hour and cuckoos while the Germans are there, and they have no idea what it is, as though cuckoo clocks are not German! On their way out, the Germans tear the cuckoo clock off the wall and stomp on it, and punch in the glass on the pinball machine.

Time - Phrase

01:03:50 Don't think you have seen the last of us.

01:03:59 Oh, I forgot the money.

01:04:05 You should get a pinball machine that works.

01:04:08 That machine works just fine.

01:04:09 Does it?
Dude breaks the glass on the pinball machine.

= = = = = = =

Also, there was an episode of auction kings where they auctioned a signed Apollo 13 Pinball table. They actually played the tabled and activated the 13-ball multiball. Pretty awesome.

Last edited:

SpiffyRob

May 5, 2012
A little different than most of what's in this thread, but one of the New Jersey "Stronger Than the Storm" commercials features a couple of seconds of footage from the Silverball Museum. The embed code doesn't appear to support timestamping, so jump to the 0:15 mark.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
There's a 10 second scene in The Verdict with Paul Newman playing a table. I can't tell what table it is. Maybe someone will be familiar with the cabinet's artwork. You can make out a bit of it. Paul Newman actually displays a bit of nudging skill.

94f67071768d58106829ccb9d3ace703.png

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
There's a 10 second scene in The Verdict with Paul Newman playing a table. I can't tell what table it is. Maybe someone will be familiar with the cabinet's artwork. You can make out a bit of it. Paul Newman actually displays a bit of nudging skill.
I think it's Disco Fever. I can see the travolta wannabe on the backglass.

anonymatt

Jan 12, 2013
A little different than most of what's in this thread, but one of the New Jersey "Stronger Than the Storm" commercials features a couple of seconds of footage from the Silverball Museum. The embed code doesn't appear to support timestamping, so jump to the 0:15 mark.

As if Sandy wasn't bad enough, the poor Silverball Museum was subjected to an earthquake during the filming of this commercial.

StarDust4Ever

Jun 30, 2013
Doe it qualify if pinballs are featured in a videogame that's not about pinball? Earthbound has a few pins in the local Arcade:
arcade.png

It appears to be a generic design with "SPACE" on the backglass. You'll probably need to zoom in to see it.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
MOBIL ONE comercial with TONY STEWART and JENSON BUTTON Ive seen it so many times but i never noticed there are 2 woodrails in the background.
IMG_5349_zps6bf06459.jpg

Last edited:
N

netizen

Jeremiah S1 E9 This machine has been customized and is titled "Sucker" It has a Luke Perry character punching out a Vampire on the backglass.

Episode%209%20-%20The%20Red%20Kiss.jpg

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
Can anyone identify the pin in this?

Looks like a Superman logo, so I guess it could be Atari's Superman?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts