Pinball that has been featured on TV and in movies

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
Well, so here's a random find on the internet... Recognize the pinball table in this music video? Sure, it's name is changed to Hot Shot (either because it's the four-player version or because it's in the European market, I'm not sure), but... wow. It's a song by a German synthpop bad called Welle: Erdball. The crazy thing is, I'm a synthpop fan as well as a pinball fan, and I know of Welle: Erdball. I actually found this video searching for that band rather than searching for pinball. But, once I found this, I had to share this...

Last edited:

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
The Americans

v8dclc.jpg

15s95l4.jpg

2x Flash
Firepower
Laser Cue
Black Out

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I've a new one that I spotted this weekend. There's a Stern Meteor featured in Dodgeball. You can clearly see the backglass a number of times during the rec room scene where the Peter and the Average Joe's members are discussing ideas to raise the money to save the gym.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
On Nickelodeon's TMNT, the turtles have a fictional Space Heroes pin and later in the series they replace it with another machine.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
I emailed them about Mysterious Skin a couple of months ago but nothing. Still empty.
Creepshow 2.......
%5BMovie%5DCreepshow%202%20%281987%29_02.jpg

Aztec and Super Straight I would say :D

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
I'm watching The League season 5 and this popped up...

Episode 4, Rafi and Dirty Randy are playing a World Cup by Williams. It's a pretty funny gag too. From the previous angle it looks like they're running the train on a stripper, then it cuts to this pic

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
There were a few pins on an episode of The Americans last season. The show takes place in the 80’s so they were all older stuff.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
I know there was a pinball table featured in a good times episode but I can't remember the table. I want to say it had a circus theme

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.