Pinball that has been featured on TV and in movies

pinsam

Oct 13, 2014
This is not from TV or movies, but here's a pic of MJ playing pinball. Was apparently a big pinball and arcade guy. The table he's playing seems to be Bally's Space Invaders...

6i8qyg.jpg

David T. Melnick

Jul 23, 2014
I recall seeing some in the movie MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE 1986 in the dinner and I think one kills a guy.

here I found this:In the game room of DIXIE BOY truck stop, they had a Bally Night Rider pinball game, and a Williams Pokerino
------------
:D ;) Thanx a lot for mentioning Stephen King's: Trucks (The short story).

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I saw a Flight 2000 in the background of an episode of Baggage Battles. But Baggage Battles is a terrible show and so I didn't want to encourage it by taking a snapshot.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Just saw a High Speed on the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie. Yep, there's no mistaking that one. How it's not on the pingeek site, I've no idea

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
well, they don't update their site. For the movies, last update 24.10.2014. and Mysterious Skin still has a ? although I did send them a mail with the name of the machine.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
for anyone who caught the episode of Storage Hunters UK set in Glasgow (where I live) this week, there was a White Water, Wheel of Fortune and Meteor hidden in one of the crates. Interestingly, my friend who rents machines for a living happens to own all three. And after some digging (though not through him as he's probably signed an NDA or something) I found out... they are his. Rented to the TV company for the day to fill a crate. Very interesting.

Another example of pinball fans exposing Storage Hunters for the staged nonsense it it :p

weirdproq

Sep 19, 2013
I saw a show called "The Liquidator" about a guy who owns a liquidation store and buys and sells stuff. Anyway, there was a Haunted House he was selling on the show and they dubbed all the sounds from the pinball table. Kinda strange, but I guess they want to make sure no one will sue. On another episode a different person was selling a Kiss pinball machine with the faces on the side art blurred out and on the backglass was a piece of paper that said Rock n' Roll pinball machine.

Edit: Found out I forgot there was a Williams Funhouse beside Haunted House at one point.

Last edited:

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
in the latest episode of The Mentalist.....
Flight 2000
The Getaway
and the third one....... I'm not sure, it was never in focus enough but backglass looked like BK2000 but it also seemed to me that it had DMD but in that case it is not BK.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
and again Mentalist, and again Flight 2000
2csdr8z.jpg

but this time with masked backglass, have no idea why.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
So, who here's seen The Theory of Everything? Near enough to the start of the movie, there's a scene in a bar that prominently features some young rapscallions playing some kind of EM. I think the name of the machine was visible, but didn't actually see what it was (I was too excited otherwise!).

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
I just watched the new movie produced by Eli Roth,
Clown

and yep, pinball machines ^^

You see who dunnit, Dr dude and a third one on the right but I don't recognize it

244163bscap0009.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts