Pinball that has been featured on TV and in movies

Martin Rusby

Nov 6, 2012
Watching the new series of Daredevil on netflix (It's Fantastic!!) there is a pinball table in the second or third episode.Not sure what table it was but it features in the plot as a gun is hidden under it by a bad guy and collected later on by another bad guy!

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Watching the new series of Daredevil on netflix (It's Fantastic!!) there is a pinball table in the second or third episode.Not sure what table it was but it features in the plot as a gun is hidden under it by a bad guy and collected later on by another bad guy!

Mustang (Stern).

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
The Flash (not) finale
34e6yhh.jpg

someone is huge gottlieb fan......
From L to R, Sinbad, Time Line and Volcano

Last edited:

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
that site is dead, no matter how many mails you send it never gets updated. Data from there and from this thread should be transfered here, on the blog or something.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
I didn't read all 13 pages, so maybe it has been already mentionned:

In a 1983 french movie called "Le Marginal" with Jean-Paul Belmondo.

He plays Black Knight during the final scene (starts at 0mn18s). There's also Black Hole and Qbert. Can't say what are the others tables.

Didn't find a better video quality:

Last edited:

MOO

Dec 11, 2013
Has anyone mentioned the Bride of Pinbot reference in Ex Machina?
I know the genders are reversed in the quotes, but it has to be more than a coincidence, right?

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
Caught sight of a CFTBL machine in an episode of BBC's Inspector George Gently TV show a few weeks ago. The episode was supposed to take place in the late 60s though. My immersion!

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012

Mustang ( as pointed out by Dedpop ) With EM sounds obviously! why do modern filmmakers still think they need to add 50 year old pinball sounds to modern machines?
?

Members online

Members online