License

Mr 230268

Jun 12, 2013
Hello,

I have a question about the license. Does someone know on how many PC a key can be used? My cabinet right now uses Win 7. When in 2020 Win 7 is dicontinued and steam will no longer support Win 7 I want to replace the PC in the cabinet.

I didn't find anything about it. The tables and everything else is connected to Steam. But this unlock key seems to me handled differentley. Maybe someone from FarSight can explain, if it works like steam, where I can install ma gamey as often as I want until I not play in parallel? Or is there a limitation that a key can only installed three times?

Thanks!

BTW: Even if you had no pro seasons or no seasons at all, you had access to all tables in pro in cabinet mode. It seems that they fixed this.

Last edited:

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Hello,

I have a question about the license. Does someone know on how many PC a key can be used? My cabinet right now uses Win 7. When in 2020 Win 7 is dicontinued and steam will no longer support Win 7 I want to replace the PC in the cabinet.

I didn't find anything about it. The tables and everything else is connected to Steam. But this unlock key seems to me handled differentley. Maybe someone from FarSight can explain, if it works like steam, where I can install ma gamey as often as I want until I not play in parallel? Or is there a limitation that a key can only installed three times?

Thanks!

BTW: Even if you had no pro seasons or no seasons at all, you had access to all tables in pro in cabinet mode. It seems that they fixed this.

The Cabinet Key is attached to your Steam ID as well. As long as you use the same Steam user ID you'll have access to it. However you will need to re-enter your key the first time you try to access the Cabinet mode on the new device.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.