Arcooda announced their pricing!

wolfson

May 24, 2013
they look great , but way out of my budget , that`s why I bought a Ultra Custom Cab . el cheapo for $2,740 au .checked the exchange rate $726 us = $1,000 au . I get 700 tables plus 12,000 retro games . mine is nowhere near the quality of Arcooda . the top of the line table is about $10,000 au .I love my racing games . if I was given $10,000 I still would buy my el cheapo for $2,740 au ,1 XBOX1X and 1 PS4 PRO $1,200 2 cockpits $1,200 au , 2 Thrustmaster wheels $1,000 , 1 75 inch LG 4K TV $3,200 au . so that`s about $9,300 au , now that`s what I`d go for . the person that wants just a great looking and top quality Pinball Table , the Arcooda is absolutely perfect !!!:cool::cool::cool:

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
For those wanting the quick take without clicking a link...

ARCOODA ULTRA - $6499 before June 30th, $6999 after
- 4K monitors
- steal cabinet
- coin drop operation
- 8 coils
- 2 shaker motors
- 2 blower fans
- 80 amp power supply
- PC: i7 8700, 16gig DDR4 Ram, 256gig Solid State HDD, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 (8GB GDDR5) 1TB HDD (7,200 RPM)
- made in USA

ARCOODA PRO - $5499 before June 30th, $5599 after
- 1080 monitors
- wood cabinet
- 8 coils
- 1 shaker motor
- 80 amp power supply
- PC: i5 6400, 8gig DDR4 Ram, 256gig Solid State HDD, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 (3GB GDDR5) 1TB HDD (7,200 RPM)
- made in USA

ARCOODA STANDARD - $3999 before June 30th, $4099 after
- 1080 monitors
- wood cabinet
- 5 coils
- 1 shaker motor
- 40 amp power supply
- PC: i7-2600, 8gig DDR4 Ram, 256gig Solid State HDD, Nvidia GeForce GTX 960
- made in China

Keep in mind, it looks like you'll have to arrange shipping yourself. Cabinets in USA ship from Chicago, cabinets in China ship from Guangzhou. I tried to highlight what the differences were between the machines, the actual site lists all the features, with a whole host that are shared universally. I'm really shocked at the price, much lower than expected. More accessories will be made available in December, probably the apron that can be swapped so you can have a joystick and buttons to play standard arcade games.

So what do you guys think?

wolfson

May 24, 2013
sorry , the Arcooda table is around $9,000 au not $10,000 au ,it`s early morning and I`m watching the World Cup so my pea brain is under pressure hehe !!!:eek::cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
shutyertrap , I think the tables are top quality , for the person that wants a great looking and top quality , you won`t go wrong whichever table you go for !!!:cool:

Jamman39

Jan 1, 2013
they look great , but way out of my budget , that`s why I bought a Ultra Custom Cab . el cheapo for $2,740 au .checked the exchange rate $726 us = $1,000 au . I get 700 tables plus 12,000 retro games . mine is nowhere near the quality of Arcooda . the top of the line table is about $10,000 au .I love my racing games . if I was given $10,000 I still would buy my el cheapo for $2,740 au ,1 XBOX1X and 1 PS4 PRO $1,200 2 cockpits $1,200 au , 2 Thrustmaster wheels $1,000 , 1 75 inch LG 4K TV $3,200 au . so that`s about $9,300 au , now that`s what I`d go for . the person that wants just a great looking and top quality Pinball Table , the Arcooda is absolutely perfect !!!:cool::cool::cool:
[MENTION=2636]wolfson[/MENTION] sim racing is my other big hobby outside of pinball :cool:

Jamman39

Jan 1, 2013
Does it seem weird to anyone else that the pro model has an i5 and the standard model has an i7? Typo?

vfpcoder

Jul 9, 2012
Wow!
That “Standard” package for $4000 looks *sweet*!!! Add the Control Panel option and the programmable LED lighting package and it’s about $4350... Still very reasonable! And the $500 “Arcooda Pinball Arcade” support for the 76 FarSight tables is *included* at that price!

Now I need to see if I can convince myself to purchase it before the 06/30/2018 deadline!!! (And when I say that, I mean “convince the wife” — I’m already ready to pull the trigger!!)

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Does it seem weird to anyone else that the pro model has an i5 and the standard model has an i7? Typo?

The i7-2600 is getting on for 7 years old. I have one in my PC and while it's still serviceable, I'm looking at replacing it later this year (and, by necessity, my motherboard and RAM at the same time). (You're also getting an older GPU in the GTX960.)

The i5-6400 is a far newer processor (though still 2 generations back: the i7-8700 in the Ultra is a current-gen, top-of-the-line chip).

seattlemark

Jan 8, 2013
Keep in mind, it looks like you'll have to arrange shipping yourself. Cabinets in USA ship from Chicago, cabinets in China ship from Guangzhou.

Interesting Arcooda wrote today on their Facebook page of https://www.facebook.com/arcooda/ the following: "We will do our best to have all prices on Monday. But in this initial stage, we plan to absorb the freight costs for the pre-order customers and have the goods available from all major cities in Australia."

So, that would be good shipping cost-wise for folks in Australia. For those of us in the United States, I am wondering if there will be import costs for the version coming from China (which from their web site appears to be the Standard version). Shipping from China to United States could be rather expensive too. (Unless Arcooda's statement on Facebook about "absorb the freight costs for the pre-order customers" also applies to people outside of Australia. It's not completely clear.)

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Wow!
That “Standard” package for $4000 looks *sweet*!!! Add the Control Panel option and the programmable LED lighting package and it’s about $4350... Still very reasonable! And the $500 “Arcooda Pinball Arcade” support for the 76 FarSight tables is *included* at that price!

Now I need to see if I can convince myself to purchase it before the 06/30/2018 deadline!!! (And when I say that, I mean “convince the wife” — I’m already ready to pull the trigger!!)

Just don’t forget to add in the shipping costs (which I’m dying to know the cost of)

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
For those of us in the United States, I am wondering if there will be import costs for the version coming from China (which from their web site appears to be the Standard version). Shipping from China to United States could be rather expensive too. (Unless Arcooda's statement on Facebook about "absorb the freight costs for the pre-order customers" also applies to people outside of Australia. It's not completely clear.)

If I were Arcooda, I'd be waiting until I had a decent enough number of orders from the US before shipping from China, just to keeps costs down to some degree. I have no idea how many of these things they expect to sell (I presume they're pushing to other pin/arcade fans other than this site... so no idea what the reception/excitement level is outside of here).

Jamman39

Jan 1, 2013
Just don’t forget to add in the shipping costs (which I’m dying to know the cost of)

The way they've priced everything else it would be weird if it wasn't a reasonable shipping cost.

Do we know much about Timeshock Arcade edition? The Pro Pinball guys have been radio silent for a long time now, is this something they finished a long time ago or have they been actively working on it?

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
The way they've priced everything else it would be weird if it wasn't a reasonable shipping cost.

Do we know much about Timeshock Arcade edition? The Pro Pinball guys have been radio silent for a long time now, is this something they finished a long time ago or have they been actively working on it?

Finished a while ago, not something that is active.

seattlemark

Jan 8, 2013

As far as Timeshock Arcade, Arcooda has had it listed for a while on their Software page at https://www.arcooda.com/our-software/ , where Timeshock is one of the clickable Read More entries (next to the one for Arcooda Pinball Arcade).

Last edited:

seattlemark

Jan 8, 2013
I’m heading up to FarSight on Thursday to check out their cabinet, if anyone wants hands on info.

Thanks shutyertrap! If they haven't answered the question in the thread I started at http://digitalpinballfans.com/showt...binet-software?p=273547&viewfull=1#post273547 by the time you are there, then please ask them my question of:

Will you, FarSight Studios, after June 30th still be able to fix any remaining or newly found software bugs in Arcooda Pinball Arcade?

(The answer to this question would be good to know for both the $149 usd version, and also for the software that comes with the Arcooda Cabinet itself. Although I suspect the software on the Arcooda Cabinet itself will have far fewer bugs than the $149 version has had, since Arcooda and Farsight have had on hand the exact cabinet electronics the prior is playing on.)

Last edited:

Locksley

Jan 2, 2015
It would be really cool to get one of these for off-studio-time, but where to put it :p

Even though I'm itching to get one and take the plunge (fair chunk of change) I think I'd rather go fully VR with Pinball Arcade, even though one misses out on the motors and bumping mechanism of a 'real' table.

But if I had the space and just a bit more spare change this would almost be a sure deal...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.