Apologies - Confused....

steven120566

Mar 7, 2015
I am sure this has been answered somewhere here before, but I have been looking. I am an occasional forum reader and contributor. I am now getting back into TPA on Xbox One, but am still perplexed as to why and what gives with Stern Pinball Arcade if you are deep into TPA. I plan to all the rest of the TPA seasons on xbox one beyond season 4 as I now have seasons 1-4.

Given the amount of duplication of tables with TPA ans SternPA, is there any reason to get the SternPA if I am content with having the stern tables that are already (or will be in the future) included in TPA? Other than the fact that there are a few additional tables I could get if I had SternPA? Is SternPA a necessary addition if I have more tables already than I can play? And, are the duplicated tables BETTER in SternPA?

Thanks for your understanding of my ignorance if you have a moment to answer me.

Last edited:

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
You can just ignore SPA. Mustang, Star Trek, and AC/DC are heading to TPA in the next month or so. There is not much difference on the tables between the two apps. The only reason why SPA exists was because of Stern's request.

steven120566

Mar 7, 2015
You can just ignore SPA. Mustang, Star Trek, and AC/DC are heading to TPA in the next month or so. There is not much difference on the tables between the two apps. The only reason why SPA exists was because of Stern's request.

Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.