June 15th Tournament

tandigab

Feb 15, 2018
I cannot see my ranking/points in the tournament on PS4 since tournament finished. It was all OK during tournament but now it says 'you did not participate in this tournament' or something like that. I achieved 1st place with 790 points in "bronze tier" but on www.pinballarcade.com the overall standigs (PSN network, bronze tier) shows that Shagrizzle is the 1st with 740 points.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
[MENTION=7098]tandigab[/MENTION]: the website only shows the PS3/VITA rankings. The PS4 rankings are AWOL. (So is the "master data file" for the leaderboards). You should be in the Silver competition next time.

At everone else: is there any word when the Steam tournament is going to take place? I now have Seasons 1-7 and am going to try and reach Silver there.

Echeos

Jun 5, 2013
Managed to place fourth in the Silver Mobile tourney so through to Gold now.

On Ripleys I managed to visit all continents in the last minute. The Super Jackpot was then lit and the ball drained pretty much immediately but I had an extra ball, launched it and hit the Super Jackpot with about 5 seconds to spare. :)

tandigab

Feb 15, 2018
What a pity. So now there is no availabity to see PS4 results anywhere. It is not worth to compete if you cannot see the result. I wanted to compare my points achieved in bronze tier with the others competing in silver or gold tier. Now I can compare my points with PS3 users but that is not adequate. PS3 TPA might be different, easier or harder to play. I tried TPA (couple of tables) on PC and Android using the same PS4 controller I usually use. Well that is much easier to play than it is on PS4. Especially Gorgar and C1812.

It is hopeful that Tom Devaney promised in an other topic ( http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/13463-Patch-1-26-NA-and-1-27-EU ) that website will be updated in the near future:

As for the website, sometime in the near future the website will be updated with the PS4 tournament results. I'm uncertain of a date, but I will keep everyone updated on that.

I hope it will be done for the next tournament. I don't think that would take more than 2-3 hour of work.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.