• Snow Queen / Snow Derby (70)

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • T.K.O. (79)

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Jungle Princess / Jungle Queen (77)

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Big Hit (77)

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Spirit Of '76 / Pioneer (75) - Flying Carpet (72)

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • High Hand / Capt. Card (73)

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Sinbad / Eye Of The Tiger (78)

• Sure Shot / Bank Shot (76)

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Jet Spin / Super Spin (77)

• Buccaneer / Ship Ahoy! (76)

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • 4 Squares / Astro (71)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Space Walk (79)

• World Series / Grand Slam (72)

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Jack In A Box / Jumping Jack (73)

• Top Score / 300 (75)

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Vulcan / Fire Queen (77)

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Totem (79)

• Total voters

Black_Spade

Feb 12, 2016
This is not official. This is for fun. Pick up to ten. Vote, comment, talk about a hidden gem that you like... That's the point if this poll. And maybe let Farsight employes what the fans are hoping for.

BStarfire

Jan 9, 2013
Not in order but my choices in order of appearance on the list...
Royal Flush, Surf Champ, Atlantis, Spirit of 76, Buccaneer, Jack in the Box. Best of the best In my opinion.

Plenty of other good ones, but those are my tops. Fast Draw and Abra are good, too and I'd welcome them, but I stuck with top six.

Note that Flying Carpet shouldn't be with SO76 in the poll. It's good you put the 2 player/4 player ones together as they're essentially the same game. However, not always the case with one player and add a ball variants. Atlantis is a much different rule set (and better) than Lawman/Sheriff for example. I also prefer Abra to Team One. The differences between Buccaneer and Ship Ahoy are more minor, however.

Good idea and list and while I hate to see the end of Bally/Williams licenses, I'm hoping a positive side effect is some more Gottlieb EM's.

Last edited:

Maneki1972

Jun 11, 2018
Not in order but my choices in order of appearance on the list...
Royal Flush, Surf Champ, Atlantis, Spirit of 76, Buccaneer, Jack in the Box. Best of the best In my opinion.

Plenty of other good ones, but those are my tops. Fast Draw and Abra are good, too and I'd welcome them, but I stuck with top six.

Note that Flying Carpet shouldn't be with SO76 in the poll. It's good you put the 2 player/4 player ones together as they're essentially the same game. However, not always the case with one player and add a ball variants. Atlantis is a much different rule set (and better) than Lawman/Sheriff for example. I also prefer Abra to Team One. The differences between Buccaneer and Ship Ahoy are more minor, however.

Good idea and list and while I hate to see the end of Bally/Williams licenses, I'm hoping a positive side effect is some more Gottlieb EM's.

you may already have it but I actually bought Microsoft Pinball Arcade and that had Spirit of '76 on it.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Gotta have Surf Champ. I also voted Buccaneer and Spirit Of '76. Otherwise very difficult to vote for games I've not played.

I didn't see Target Alpha on the list. I know we already have two variants of that playfield, but I have no problem with a third; the rules differences in Target Alpha make it play differently.

WesReviews

Jul 5, 2013
Thanks for creating this poll! I was in the early stages of doing a Gottlieb EM poll but there were just SO MANY of them, I wasn't sure what the best course of action was.

Doing it by decade was definitely the best way to go!

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Volley, Surfer, Abra Ca Dabra, Buccaneer, and Vulcan are my top 5. But there are a good dozen I would really want.

weirdproq

Sep 19, 2013
Big Hit, Spirit of 76', and Joker Poker. I've only played Big Hit and Spirit of 76' (the latter only in Microsoft's Pinball Arcade) but Joker Poker seems like a fun table, and possibly similar in rules to Jacks Open. Big Hit is pretty fun, as it has a lot of targets to hit, in nice placements, to advance your baseball players. It also is unique in having no plunger, instead you have one ball and it launches out of the drain at an angle. (possibly the first button ball launcher?)

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Abra Ca Dabra
Capt. Card
Joker Poker
Surf Champ
Fast Draw
Buccaneer
Big Hit
Atlantis
Spirit of '76

Big Hit is pretty fun, as it has a lot of targets to hit, in nice placements, to advance your baseball players. It also is unique in having no plunger, instead you have one ball and it launches out of the drain at an angle. (possibly the first button ball launcher?)

Gottlieb did the same thing 6 years earlier with Home Run.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.