Feature Request for Arcooda Software

priested

Nov 7, 2013
Would it be possible to add an option to use FarSight's original views in addition to the ones provided by Arcooda? There is still slowdown and frame rate issues for me in 3 of these views but even if the slowdown is eventually fixed, I do not like the design choices that were made to achieve the 3D effect. I would rather use the original views with the option of overlaying the NoEx mod if this is possible.

I like the backglasses with the working DMDs and scores (especially once they are all animated) , I just don't like the views. I don't know how hard this would be and obviously fixing bugs should take priority but I would eventually like this functionality if it is easy to implement.

BostonBuckeye

May 3, 2014
Would it be possible to add an option to use FarSight's original views in addition to the ones provided by Arcooda? There is still slowdown and frame rate issues for me in 3 of these views but even if the slowdown is eventually fixed, I do not like the design choices that were made to achieve the 3D effect. I would rather use the original views with the option of overlaying the NoEx mod if this is possible.

I like the backglasses with the working DMDs and scores (especially once they are all animated) , I just don't like the views. I don't know how hard this would be and obviously fixing bugs should take priority but I would eventually like this functionality if it is easy to implement.

Well, before they fixed the issue, when they first released the software (for the 2nd time) they had all the original camera views instead of the three 3-D cabinet views for views 1 - 3 . So hopefully this is something they can do rather easily.

Members online

Members online