Force Feedback

curtis

Aug 30, 2015
I use a wired XBOX360 controller in my cabinet. The rumble motors have been removed and instead connected (via custom circuitry) to a shaker motor. Works good for TPA, Zen Pinball FX, Pinball Wicked, Zaccaria, etc.

Sebinouse

Jul 18, 2012
Thanks for your answers ...

For the time being I use DOFLinx v6.27 / DOF R3++ for solenoids (Flippers) and X360CE to emulate a XBOX360 Controller with my KL25Z to get nudge and plunger.

I have two different questions :

1. Does anyone know a way to map the motor of the XBOX Controller to the KL25Z ?
2. Pinball FX2/3 are now completely supported by DOF R3++ because they have been "Memory mapped" : can we use the same memory map ? if not, how can we create such a map ?

Last edited:

Narc0lep5y

Feb 21, 2015
Oh wow - i just saw that Pinball FX3 DOF R3++ with SSF video. Amazing stuff. I am never going to finish my table.

expanded DOFLinx support would be awesome. I've got 2 thoughts on this.
1 - the promised, then pulled, then modded, then released for $150+, but with limited tables after 11 more days, of TPA cabinet mode will probably hurt things like DOFLinx support in the long run.
2 - on the other hand, what do the modders do with the now included cabinet mode code in the base software? Does it open up more options?

Members online

Members online