Force Feedback

curtis

Aug 30, 2015
I use a wired XBOX360 controller in my cabinet. The rumble motors have been removed and instead connected (via custom circuitry) to a shaker motor. Works good for TPA, Zen Pinball FX, Pinball Wicked, Zaccaria, etc.

Sebinouse

Jul 18, 2012
Thanks for your answers ...

For the time being I use DOFLinx v6.27 / DOF R3++ for solenoids (Flippers) and X360CE to emulate a XBOX360 Controller with my KL25Z to get nudge and plunger.

I have two different questions :

1. Does anyone know a way to map the motor of the XBOX Controller to the KL25Z ?
2. Pinball FX2/3 are now completely supported by DOF R3++ because they have been "Memory mapped" : can we use the same memory map ? if not, how can we create such a map ?

Last edited:

Narc0lep5y

Feb 21, 2015
Oh wow - i just saw that Pinball FX3 DOF R3++ with SSF video. Amazing stuff. I am never going to finish my table.

expanded DOFLinx support would be awesome. I've got 2 thoughts on this.
1 - the promised, then pulled, then modded, then released for $150+, but with limited tables after 11 more days, of TPA cabinet mode will probably hurt things like DOFLinx support in the long run.
2 - on the other hand, what do the modders do with the now included cabinet mode code in the base software? Does it open up more options?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.