Pinball Wicked

Pinball Wicked is a digital pinball game by Formslingers, which currently features one table, Black Flaggers.

Steam

nudnick

Apr 8, 2014
Wicked pinball on Steam is getting to be a really good simulation .... might need to open up a forum section for them? Just sayin ... I'ts definitely worth talking about here in a defined area.

and I suck at finding things, so forgive me if there is a whole big section on this already ;)

Jamman39

Jan 1, 2013
Looks like the price on Pinball Wicked has changed.

Was $17.99 and is now $9.99 with another $9.99 for a supporter DLC, the DLC seems to be a ball pack but mostly a tip to the developers.

This could be a temporary sale but it doesn't look like it

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
erm, excuse me for necro-ing this thread somewhat, but after 7 months there are no threads in that forum.

I only looked at this thread because I'm considering buying the game.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
erm, excuse me for necro-ing this thread somewhat, but after 7 months there are no threads in that forum.

I only looked at this thread because I'm considering buying the game.

According to Steam numbers that leaked last year, not that many people have actually purchased the game, hence why there's not much discussion here. I will say it is a beautiful pin, and can really tax your graphic card depending on the settings you allow. If you see it on sale, pick it up and give it a whirl. Hopefully Form Slingers makes some more tables to go along with it. FarSight toyed with using the Unreal engine for Stern Pinball Arcade, and it's a real shame they didn't as you can see what is possible with Pinball Wicked having used it.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
It probably also doesn't help that the Forumslingers/Pinball Wicked section isn't actually normally accessible through the forum index.

If you click the link, it says "Forum > Other Pinball Games > Forumslingers," but if you start on the index and click on Other Pinball Games, the only subsection displayed is Magic Pixel.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Gord hid it on purpose fairly recently due to inactivity, along with a few other sub forums that weren’t being used.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
It probably also doesn't help that the Forumslingers/Pinball Wicked section isn't actually normally accessible through the forum index.

If you click the link, it says "Forum > Other Pinball Games > Forumslingers," but if you start on the index and click on Other Pinball Games, the only subsection displayed is Magic Pixel.

Yeah, this was done when the forum was cleaned up, due to the complete lack of any discussion for the game. Doesn't make sense to have a forum when no one is discussing the game.

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
Well, I've bought it now. Had 1 game and checked the leaderboards and I'm at no. 666, and at no. 668 with an almost identical score is shutyertrap - what are the chances! Got Williams pack 2 as well, so a very piratey-pinball Christmas with Black Rose as well.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Well, I've bought it now. Had 1 game and checked the leaderboards and I'm at no. 666, and at no. 668 with an almost identical score is shutyertrap - what are the chances! Got Williams pack 2 as well, so a very piratey-pinball Christmas with Black Rose as well.

Looks like I need to play and put some space between us!

Members online

Members online