Tournament player list doesn't seem to update on their website.

Nitrocore

Jun 7, 2018
As of this posting, there's apparently only 4 players in the silver tier. However, according to the leader boards on PSN, there's about 20 different players so far. Is this a bug or does their server need refreshing, because I wasn't counted last time either? The mobile platform seems to be quite populated, but Steam and PSN are definitely limping behind.

Mar 9, 2012
As of this posting, there's apparently only 4 players in the silver tier. However, according to the leader boards on PSN, there's about 20 different players so far. Is this a bug or does their server need refreshing, because I wasn't counted last time either? The mobile platform seems to be quite populated, but Steam and PSN are definitely limping behind.

Tom had split the PSN Scores so that PS3 and PS4 have their own leaderboards but the website currently only shows PS3 Scores

Nitrocore

Jun 7, 2018
Unfortunately no.. it's something that should've been fixed as soon as Tom split the database but he said he has no control over the website.

I've sent an email to support on their website, requesting that they post the PS4 results here on the forum, I think it would be pretty cool if they did, I wont hold my breath though.

Regarding Tom, I'm guessing that this is a person, and not Theatre Of Magic, as this website would have me believe?

Mar 9, 2012
I've sent an email to support on their website, requesting that they post the PS4 results here on the forum, I think it would be pretty cool if they did, I wont hold my breath though.

Regarding Tom, I'm guessing that this is a person, and not Theatre Of Magic, as this website would have me believe?

Tom Devaney is the PS4 Programmer.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.