Owned tables showing as unowned

Annorax

Feb 2, 2013
I've just updated the iOS version. I've restored purchases and relogged into my Farsight account, and I'm still seeing unowned tables after purchasing Season 7 (I had everything up to that point), but am still seeing random tables from prior seasons showing as "unowned". What would be causing this? I'd like to get it fixed before the licenses go away and I potentially lose access to tables I've paid for so long ago.

jonesjb

Mar 22, 2013
I've just updated the iOS version. I've restored purchases and relogged into my Farsight account, and I'm still seeing unowned tables after purchasing Season 7 (I had everything up to that point), but am still seeing random tables from prior seasons showing as "unowned". What would be causing this? I'd like to get it fixed before the licenses go away and I potentially lose access to tables I've paid for so long ago.

This has happened to me too, hopefully this glitch won’t lock us out of tables we own.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Hope you get it resolved. I don't know anything about the iOS version, but you guys aren't alone. I'm currently working on resolving the exact same sort of issue with PSN content I've purchased.

I think anyone who owns non-Steam versions is in for headaches in the future.

Klopek

Apr 29, 2012
Hope you get it resolved. I don't know anything about the iOS version, but you guys aren't alone. I'm currently working on resolving the exact same sort of issue with PSN content I've purchased.

I think anyone who owns non-Steam versions is in for headaches in the future.

Maybe your issue is different but I've heard of people buying seasons on PSN but then having to go through and manually download each individual table to make it recognise their purchase.

OrdealByFire

Jun 8, 2018
Maybe your issue is different but I've heard of people buying seasons on PSN but then having to go through and manually download each individual table to make it recognise their purchase.

This happened to me. Had to get 3 thru 7 downloaded individually.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Appreciate the suggestion, but it's not that. I tried all of the common resolutions like that, restoring licenses, redownloading the app, looking for items marked 'Free' to "buy" on PSN. This is some other weird issue. Someone from FarSight started looking into it on Friday, just waiting for Monday to roll around to hopefully finish getting it resolved.

TMOverbeck

Dec 10, 2013
I've had similar troubles regarding owned tables showing up as still locked... they told me to just log out and log back in. So far it's worked... but it is a bit annoying when the tables relapse.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
I have the PSN issue. I thought that I accidentally skipped Season 4, but it turns out I did buy it and I just don't have the entitlements for whatever reason. There's no way to download the tables individually because they don't even show up anywhere for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts