As we approach the coming Apocalypse ...

Plungemaster

Apr 19, 2018
Hi Matt, will these be available for Switch? And could you please change so we can buy Stern tables one by one on Switch and not only in packs?

Thanks, looking forward to the new tables.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
My wife is actually a fan of Big Buck Hunter. She had a good time with the animal toys and had some laughs over a few of the callouts.

FarSight_Matt

FarSight Employee
Jan 24, 2018
Hi Matt, will these be available for Switch? And could you please change so we can buy Stern tables one by one on Switch and not only in packs?

Thanks, looking forward to the new tables.

I just do art for the tables. I have no control over the code or how they're sold.

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
BBH is actually a pretty hilarious table. The big issue out in the wild is that the sound is usually drowned out so they are relying on the aesthetics and play of the table alone, which is lacking without the charm of the sound and call-outs. This isn't a negative, think of the many music themed tables out there but without music, it would be missing something right? BBH is a fun table, give it a chance

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
There's one near me that's left to die. A buck mech that doesn't register shots, the ram mech doesn't function well, and the bird post doesn't work.

I mentioned the problems to them, but they don't care. Their loss.

The worst part about location pins when they're neglected like this? There's nothing I can do.

Nomorestalker

Feb 19, 2013
To be fair though is anyone really excited for these 2 tables?, yeah its great that theres new tables inbound but come on of all the modern Stern tables they could of selected for release after the Williams/Bally license lose surely anything else would have been better.

Maybe their hands were tied on it and they have to release what Stern say?

I'm excited for big buck hunter, despite the theme it's a fun table. It'll be nice to have an official woah Nellie, but what I'm looking forward to the most is I don't know what's after these two. We've known about these two for a very long time.

FarSight_Matt

FarSight Employee
Jan 24, 2018
I really like BBH, hitting the sliding buck is fun, wish that kind of mechanic (moving targets) were in more tables.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Matt, have you played The Rolling Stones. I hear Mick Jagger goes across the playfeild, but I here he breaks a lot, to skinny and thin. I have never seen one in the wild.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I've played Rolling Stones. Didn't really care for Mick on a stick. The buck is better than Mick imo. Love the Stones but the pin isn't great. Has a ramp that even I can hit all day long.

FarSight_Matt

FarSight Employee
Jan 24, 2018
Matt, have you played The Rolling Stones. I hear Mick Jagger goes across the playfeild, but I here he breaks a lot, to skinny and thin. I have never seen one in the wild.

Ya I played that at Arcade Expo, I don't remember enjoying it as much as the sliding Buck. I couldn't really explain why though, it was a few months ago and I only played it a few times. Aerosmith is way more funner!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts