Zaccaria Pinball - big discounts as part of Steam summer sale!

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
FYI to those not aware, Zaccaria Pinball has huge discounts as part of the summer Steam sale. Word of warning, the DLC bundles are a little confusing; please read the following which goes some way in understanding the many bundles available.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/444930/discussions/0/2741975115081163172/

If you want everything, you want the Gold pack (which has all the tables, minus the "Remakes" and the extra options DLC) and the platinum DLC (which includes the remakes/new tables that are released up to your purchase, all the different game options DLC, VR DLC, etc... plus a permanent 50% discount for future tables.

At over 75 tables, IMHO it's a fantastic deal made better by devs that provide fixes regularly and have a very good community presence. I don't know if we'll see a better reduction in price then what we are seeing now.

note: although I've assisted with voice-work, I get no financial kickback so this isn't a self-serving post. I'm just amazed at what they've achieved so far, especially on their many improvements to their physics and graphics engine. Super impressed and IMHO deserves to be spoken in the same vein as TPA and Zen.

chinzman93

Jul 1, 2013
Thanks for pointing this out. I had got this when it first came out and wasn't all that impressed. However, it has come a REALLY long way. I only had to give $23 for the platinum pack. It's pretty cool that you get credit for what you had already bought.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
loafer , I`ve been really impressed , floors , walls , skins , coloured rubbers & flippers , physics . after everyone gets it on IOS I`ll love to see it on console . I bought it from the get go , boy has it improved !!! great work everyone !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
vfpcoder , checked it properly , not proper fit at back of table ,I`d give it a pass . remember I`m not fussy , my motto , close enough is good enough !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
checked again , there is cabinet , it`s under the camera section . I thought I saw it the other day . sorry vfpcoder for stuffing you around :eek:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
As a small euro dev asks output is beyond reproach while the older mobile version is behind steamits abargin still,weird and wacky layouts, it may not be wms but they are fun tables, fill yerbots at such an insane price if theres a feature needing tweaked its not a strech to say jusy ask! Ipun and im proud.....ive too many pinballs, spoilt for choice

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
So how is this on resources. I have a decent laptop but nothing special. I’ve read that Farsight is intensive on resources but the Steam site seems to say this stuff is pretty calm and forgiving resource wise.

I’d rather get this on Switch, but I think the price won’t be anywhere near as good.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
As a small euro dev asks output is beyond reproach while the older mobile version is behind steamits abargin still,weird and wacky layouts, it may not be wms but they are fun tables, fill yerbots at such an insane price if theres a feature needing tweaked its not a strech to say jusy ask! Ipun and im proud.....ive too many pinballs, spoilt for choice
Heretic totally agree , go back 6 years could you imagine we`d have 75 ZEN , 98 TPA , about 73 ZAC , 1WICKED , 1 PRO PIN tables , not in my wildest dreams !!!:cool::cool::cool:

chinzman93

Jul 1, 2013
So how is this on resources. I have a decent laptop but nothing special. I’ve read that Farsight is intensive on resources but the Steam site seems to say this stuff is pretty calm and forgiving resource wise.

I’d rather get this on Switch, but I think the price won’t be anywhere near as good.

I find this to be much less resource intensive than TPA. Also, the lighting effects are MUCH better than TPA. Give it a try with the free table before the sale ends.

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
I find this to be much less resource intensive than TPA. Also, the lighting effects are MUCH better than TPA. Give it a try with the free table before the sale ends.

Thanks for the info. Yes, I’ll definitely try it tonight. The price is very right, and the game seems to have a good deal of bells and whistles.

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
Thanks for the info. Yes, I’ll definitely try it tonight. The price is very right, and the game seems to have a good deal of bells and whistles.
Egad! This is what I’ve been wanting from Farsight!!! Love the lighting options and all of the scoring stats. Brilliant stuff.

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
As part of their DLC’s they have a cool campaign mode that has pages and pages of goals that need to be achieved to advance. The early goals are easy (hit One target or hit one sling, something like that) but later goals are very challenging. I’m starting to spend a lot more time in this mode then I thought I would. As part of an RPG feel for this mode you start off with limited time to do the modes, or very small flippers, or limited power so you are limited to only a certain amount of flips. But as you complete each challenge you are offered coins which then allow you to upgrade parts of the pins. As well another benefit of this mode is you End up playing different tables which takes you out of the comfort zone of sticking only to tables you know

Anyway quite a better mode than I expected. There is also a story mode but not sure how that works yet but it’s there as part of the platinum pack I think (unsure)

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
Heretic totally agree , go back 6 years could you imagine we`d have 75 ZEN , 98 TPA , about 73 ZAC , 1WICKED , 1 PRO PIN tables , not in my wildest dreams !!!:cool::cool::cool:

and a year later those numbers have changed again.

Not generally a fan of EM tables, but I've had the retro table pack since last year, and now just bought the campaign pack as its different, and a way to try some of the other tables. Think that's all I'm buying for now, unless I find a table in there that I really like.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Bought the Platinum package just a few days ago. I'm really enjoying it. There is a certain charm to the older style tables that I actually prefer over newer, busier tables. That's not to say I don't like newer tables, it's just that I feel like we've been so starved for the older ones in TPA (yeah, they have a couple, but...) and Zen that playing them in Zaccaria is refreshing.

What I'm trying to figure out though is which category of these tables are the ones that existed in real life? I mean, except the deluxe table, they all seem like they could have been real life tables. Can't really explain why that's important to me, but it is.

Members online

Members online