Thread: Zaccaria Pinball - big discounts as part of Steam summer sale!

My Devices
    iPhone XS Max, iPad Pro, xbox One X, ps4 Pro and a fuly kitted out pincab
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Zaccaria Pinball - big discounts as part of Steam summer sale!

FYI to those not aware, Zaccaria Pinball has huge discounts as part of the summer Steam sale. Word of warning, the DLC bundles are a little confusing; please read the following which goes some way in understanding the many bundles available.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/44493...5115081163172/

If you want everything, you want the Gold pack (which has all the tables, minus the "Remakes" and the extra options DLC) and the platinum DLC (which includes the remakes/new tables that are released up to your purchase, all the different game options DLC, VR DLC, etc... plus a permanent 50% discount for future tables.

At over 75 tables, IMHO it's a fantastic deal made better by devs that provide fixes regularly and have a very good community presence. I don't know if we'll see a better reduction in price then what we are seeing now.

note: although I've assisted with voice-work, I get no financial kickback so this isn't a self-serving post. I'm just amazed at what they've achieved so far, especially on their many improvements to their physics and graphics engine. Super impressed and IMHO deserves to be spoken in the same vein as TPA and Zen.

My Devices
    Android/PC cabinet
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for pointing this out. I had got this when it first came out and wasn't all that impressed. However, it has come a REALLY long way. I only had to give $23 for the platinum pack. It's pretty cool that you get credit for what you had already bought.

My Devices
    ps4 pro,xbox1x,pc
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    loafer , I`ve been really impressed , floors , walls , skins , coloured rubbers & flippers , physics . after everyone gets it on IOS I`ll love to see it on console . I bought it from the get go , boy has it improved !!! great work everyone !!!

My Devices
    iPad Pro, iPhone X, VPCabs Vertigo
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does this package include a cabinet mode?

My Devices
    ps4 pro,xbox1x,pc
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vfpcoder it has rotate screen button , which works real easy

My Devices
    ps4 pro,xbox1x,pc
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vfpcoder , checked it properly , not proper fit at back of table ,I`d give it a pass . remember I`m not fussy , my motto , close enough is good enough !!!

My Devices
    ps4 pro,xbox1x,pc
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    checked again , there is cabinet , it`s under the camera section . I thought I saw it the other day . sorry vfpcoder for stuffing you around

My Devices
    Ipad, PC
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a small euro dev asks output is beyond reproach while the older mobile version is behind steamits abargin still,weird and wacky layouts, it may not be wms but they are fun tables, fill yerbots at such an insane price if theres a feature needing tweaked its not a strech to say jusy ask! Ipun and im proud.....ive too many pinballs, spoilt for choice

My Devices
    PS3
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Zaccaria Pinball - big discounts as part of Steam summer sale!

So how is this on resources. I have a decent laptop but nothing special. Iíve read that Farsight is intensive on resources but the Steam site seems to say this stuff is pretty calm and forgiving resource wise.

Iíd rather get this on Switch, but I think the price wonít be anywhere near as good.

My Devices
    iPad Pro, iPhone X, VPCabs Vertigo
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfson View Post
    checked again , there is cabinet , it`s under the camera section . I thought I saw it the other day . sorry vfpcoder for stuffing you around
    Thanks for the info.
    Will check it out!

My Devices
    ps4 pro,xbox1x,pc
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
    As a small euro dev asks output is beyond reproach while the older mobile version is behind steamits abargin still,weird and wacky layouts, it may not be wms but they are fun tables, fill yerbots at such an insane price if theres a feature needing tweaked its not a strech to say jusy ask! Ipun and im proud.....ive too many pinballs, spoilt for choice
    Heretic totally agree , go back 6 years could you imagine we`d have 75 ZEN , 98 TPA , about 73 ZAC , 1WICKED , 1 PRO PIN tables , not in my wildest dreams !!!

My Devices
    Android/PC cabinet
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yespage View Post
    So how is this on resources. I have a decent laptop but nothing special. I’ve read that Farsight is intensive on resources but the Steam site seems to say this stuff is pretty calm and forgiving resource wise.

I’d rather get this on Switch, but I think the price won’t be anywhere near as good.
    I find this to be much less resource intensive than TPA. Also, the lighting effects are MUCH better than TPA. Give it a try with the free table before the sale ends.

My Devices
    PS3
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chinzman93 View Post
    I find this to be much less resource intensive than TPA. Also, the lighting effects are MUCH better than TPA. Give it a try with the free table before the sale ends.
    Thanks for the info. Yes, Iíll definitely try it tonight. The price is very right, and the game seems to have a good deal of bells and whistles.

My Devices
    PS3
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the info. Yes, Iíll definitely try it tonight. The price is very right, and the game seems to have a good deal of bells and whistles.
    Egad! This is what Iíve been wanting from Farsight!!! Love the lighting options and all of the scoring stats. Brilliant stuff.

My Devices
    iPhone XS Max, iPad Pro, xbox One X, ps4 Pro and a fuly kitted out pincab
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As part of their DLC’s they have a cool campaign mode that has pages and pages of goals that need to be achieved to advance. The early goals are easy (hit One target or hit one sling, something like that) but later goals are very challenging. I’m starting to spend a lot more time in this mode then I thought I would. As part of an RPG feel for this mode you start off with limited time to do the modes, or very small flippers, or limited power so you are limited to only a certain amount of flips. But as you complete each challenge you are offered coins which then allow you to upgrade parts of the pins. As well another benefit of this mode is you End up playing different tables which takes you out of the comfort zone of sticking only to tables you know

Anyway quite a better mode than I expected. There is also a story mode but not sure how that works yet but it’s there as part of the platinum pack I think (unsure)

My Devices
    ps4 pro,xbox1x,pc
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made a mistake , I said 73 ZAC tables , it`s 85 , 2 of them still locked

My Devices
    Ipad, PC
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made a mistake , I said 73 ZAC tables , it`s 85 , 2 of them still locked
    Its alright.auld chap i lost count at least fifty tables ago

My Devices
    Ipad, PC
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Egad! This is what I’ve been wanting from Farsight!!! Love the lighting options and all of the scoring stats. Brilliant stuff.
    Welcome to the weird and whacky

My Devices
    Steam
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heretic totally agree , go back 6 years could you imagine we`d have 75 ZEN , 98 TPA , about 73 ZAC , 1WICKED , 1 PRO PIN tables , not in my wildest dreams !!!
    and a year later those numbers have changed again.

Not generally a fan of EM tables, but I've had the retro table pack since last year, and now just bought the campaign pack as its different, and a way to try some of the other tables. Think that's all I'm buying for now, unless I find a table in there that I really like.