Tables with a 'Family Mode' in the operators menu?

tomwaits

Feb 8, 2014
As the deadline approaches, I'm trying to figure out whether any tables are worth a last minute Pro upgrade. The only Pro feature that interests me is the option to disable Family Mode. Here's the info I've found so far:

Scared Stiff - lots of risque speech added when family mode is disabled. (already upgraded to Pro for this one)

Attack From Mars - a few speech samples added when family mode is disabled:
"We'll Blow The Snot Out Of You, Martian", "Damn, You Some Ugly Martians", "Germany Will Kick Your Martian Butt To The Moon", "You Know, I Enjoy Killing These Martians".

Creature from the Black Lagoon - Mortal Kombat Fatality added to the Peeping Tom video mode, and a MK Toasty! quote for hitting loop combos.

Medieval Madness - Family Mode is disabled by default in PA, the operator's menu allows you to enable it.

All the posts that I've found about tables with a Family Mode option are ancient, discussing season 1 tables. I did see a comment that Judge Dredd has a Family Mode. Does anyone know PA's default setting for Judge Dredd? Are there any other tables in S1-S7 that have a Family Mode option?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts