Get Your Fix of TotAN While You Can

Klopek

Apr 29, 2012
Apologies if this had been clarified elsewhere but I didn't see it. I had wondered the fate of this table on PC after the Williams/Bally licence expires, since it was technically bundled as part of the 'free' download and therefore not technically owned. Farsight have responded with the following:

"As of right now it will be removed, but we are hoping to tie it to the base game if at all possible."

I don't fully understand what this means, since it technically is part of the base game but even with the best intentions, I strongly suspect that after the 30th Farsight won't be modifying how any Williams/Bally tables are distributed. Airing on the side of caution, get your fix while you can.

See: https://steamcommunity.com/app/238260/discussions/0/1728701877474985219/

Last edited:

vfpcoder

Jul 9, 2012
I’m pretty sure it will still be available via Steam on PCs if you have purchased the Arcooda Cabinet enhancement.

Not sure about the iOS platform.

Klopek

Apr 29, 2012
I’m pretty sure it will still be available via Steam on PCs if you have purchased the Arcooda Cabinet enhancement.

Not sure about the iOS platform.

Yeah, I'm sure if you've paid for it it'll stay but outside of the Arcooda pack I don't think it's possible (on PC).

If you bought Season 1 pass or the pro upgrade for the table, then it will stay.

I specifically mentioned that I own season 1 when I asked the question but that didn't change the response so... :confused:

Edit: Also, I think everybody has the Pro version of this table. I certainly never paid for it.

Last edited:

zastian

Sep 10, 2013
Wow, I hadn't thought of that. Speaking as someone who owns all seven seasons, I will be pretty annoyed if we'll lose the original launch tables due to them being free originally.

And if we lose TotAN, doesn't that mean we'll lose Ripley's, Black Hole, and Theater of Magic as well?

Beatfox

May 18, 2018
I specifically mentioned that I own season 1 when I asked the question but that didn't change the response so... :confused:

That would contradict what others have previously been told by FarSight. It sounds like someone somewhere has been misinformed one way or the other.

Can we get verification from FarSight_Matt or FlippyFloppy on this?

Klopek

Apr 29, 2012
Wow, I hadn't thought of that. Speaking as someone who owns all seven seasons, I will be pretty annoyed if we'll lose the original launch tables due to them being free originally.

And if we lose TotAN, doesn't that mean we'll lose Ripley's, Black Hole, and Theater of Magic as well?

The PC version only ever came with Tales. I can't recall much about the other versions, I think I remember the 360 release coming with the tables mentioned but were they actually free or just playable until the score limit? Regardless, Black Hole and Ripley's aren't Bally/Williams.

zastian

Sep 10, 2013
The PC version only ever came with Tales. I can't recall much about the other versions, I think I remember the 360 release coming with the tables mentioned but were they actually free or just playable until the score limit? Regardless, Black Hole and Ripley's aren't Bally/Williams.

Oh yeah, duh. I knew that. Well, here's to hoping we don't lose either TotAN or ToM. Two of my favorite tables.

FarSight_Matt

FarSight Employee
Jan 24, 2018
On PS4 TotAN will be owned for everyone that bought Season 1.
On iOS TotAN will be owned for everyone that bought the $.99 app purchase. (We're hoping to make it so people who've only bought any other table without the $.99 app purchase will also have TotAN owned)
On Steam TotAN will be owned for everyone that downloaded the game before June 30th.
On Android TotAN will be owned for everyone that bought the 4 pack of launch tables or Season 1.

Waiting on confirmation about Steam and Xbox One atm.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
I can't recall much about the other versions, I think I remember the 360 release coming with the tables mentioned but were they actually free or just playable until the score limit? Regardless, Black Hole and Ripley's aren't Bally/Williams.

On PS3 and Xbox360, the core game contained ToTAN, ToM, BH and Rbion and was sold 9.99 $/€.

Members online

Members online