Patch 1.26 NA and 1.27 EU

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Heh, bought the packs to get the 3 new Stern tables, now I'm just waiting for TPA to update. Sure is taking its time coming. Was hoping to have it all updated and ready to go before I went to work. Oh well.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Are you saying that they are cross buy and I’ll be able to just download them or are you just agreeing with me?

I believe that the intention is to make them cross buy eventually, but initially they won't be because they had to hurry up getting the update out before the deadline.

Same thing happened with the Switch release - Spa and TPA weren't cross but at first, but they are now on the switch.

tomwaits

Feb 8, 2014
I have the retail disc version of SPA... which probably won't allow cross-buy into PA for the three 'new' tables. Hoping for a 1-week sale or some other discount on those three tables for S1-S7 owners.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Sorcerer is no longer playable after the update. Pressing start during the fly-over does not start the table. Then backing out of Sorcerer crashes the game.

The GI lighting no longer works on The Champion Pub.

Last edited:

Nitrocore

Jun 7, 2018
It comes up with an error when trying to look at the prices for the table packs. The only price it let's me see is the Dr Who table price, which says it's £7.99. How come it's more expensive in the UK than it is in the US?

Also, it's pretty silly making people pay the full pack price, even though they already own some of the tables in that pack.

Last edited:

PeacemakerPIN

Nov 19, 2015
So I can't play Sorcerer after I just recently purchased it?

And now The Champion Pub lighting is broken as well? Well I'll be avoiding this patch until it gets fixed. No offense Tom, there's just no point after I just got these tables.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Yep
sorcerer for me is a no-go it just comes up with the screen that says None you hit the x button and it just does a fly over.

Sent from my SM-G900T3 using Tapatalk

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Sony of America hasn't removed any of the season passes or the old table packs from the PS Store yet.

Mustang is also broken.

- A gate keeps feeding the ball into the skill shot (can't hit the rollovers).
- Ball constantly gets stuck at the skill shot (thankfully call attendant works).
- The switch on the whirlpool isn't working.
- A wired form habitrail that goes from the ramp to the right inlane is missing/invisible. The ball looks like it's floating when hit.
- Diverter that leads to said invisible habitrail is stuck.
- Several of the lights aren't properly centered, which is making the light glow through the playfield instead of the jewels.

Last edited:

Maneki1972

Jun 11, 2018
AC/DC has an annoying bug too. Where is the "fire" button? I try pulling the handle with the cannon but it just chews me out "try firing the cannon next time".

"sorcerer for me is a no-go it just comes up with the screen that says None you hit the x button and it just does a fly over."

I have this too, and Champion Pub has no background lighting at all.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
AC/DC has an annoying bug too. Where is the "fire" button? I try pulling the handle with the cannon but it just chews me out "try firing the cannon next time".

Not a bug, you need to press the 'X' button. That controls the fire button and you can also perform an auto launch with it.

djb5f1

Nov 15, 2016
I can confirm Sorcerer is unplayable. Can’t start a game.

And same Mustang ball stuck off the skillshot all the time.

Love the AC/DC table. That and Mustang (also cool) are the two ones I last played in real life.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Can confirm the Sorcerer, Mustang and Champion Pub issues previously mentioned.

Hope a hotfix comes sooner rather than later.

Maneki1972

Jun 11, 2018
I don't know if this is a glitch but it's worth mentioning.

If you hit the bumpers early on in the Star Trek table, it says "Pop Bumpers Remaining: 4,29X,XXX,XXX". Honestly, if you can hit that many bumpers, you deserve my respect.

I can confirm: The de-coding took Sorcerer off entirely. You can download it from the PS store but it still produces nothing and if you back out, it goes to one of the Gottlieb packs, the one with Haunted House. You can only re-download Sorcerer once.

This needs a fix and fast. Sorcerer is one of my favorite tables and I hate that this happened.

here's another thing I need to address: on AC/DC, when the match comes up, the person's score is so dark it's not legible. I think Star Trek has the same problem.

Last edited:

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Another bug:

Star Trek (Stern) - The "instructions" section is broken. You can't see the green arrows. It's like the camera is locked up and won't move where the green arrows are pointing to.

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2013
I guess this is a bug but it was also present in SPA. On AC/DC, and I'm assuming the rest of the newer Stern tables, the status update feature doesn't work. Holding the flippers up should activate this but it doesn't. I can also confirm the Mustang skill shot glitch. On a positive note the table sounds seem to be better in TPA. No constant rolling ball sound on AC/DC.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I've noticed that I've lost my special balls with this update.
I had the eyeball from winning a tournament many years ago and really loved using it with Scared Stiff and Bride of Pin*Bot.
Now it seems to have vanished. :(

Is the eyeball in one of the packs? I'd buy it if I have to, but I'd really like to have it back again.

Also, is there anyway to bring the table brightness back down to what it was in version 1.20?
The tables just don't get dark enough even with the room brightness set to 0.

Here's how it looked in 1.20.

Stern Pinball Arcade still has the perfect table brightness settings.
It looks awesome with the room brightness all the way down.
The glowing lights look fantastic and the colors pop.

STERN PINBALL ARCADE VERSION (Room Brightness: 0%)
Ghostbusters-SternPS4.jpg

PINBALL ARCADE VERSION (Room Brightness: 0%)
Ghostbusters-PinballArcadePS4_1.24.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.