Arcooda Pinball Factory Discussions

vfpcoder

Jul 9, 2012
Nice job with the fixes, but the DMD for “Creature from the Black Lagoon” is still too dim in 2 monitor mode ...

Jamman39

Jan 1, 2013
I was able to play about 30 minutes of random tables and didn't run into any new bugs, and saw some old ones fixed. Arcooda Steam software is in pretty good shape.

Arcooda

May 8, 2018
Will there be a fix for Centigrade thermometer on backglass working?

Sorry at the moment we do not have a workable solution, as well as a solution for the random Master of Time backglass problem. We will need to leave these problems and now focus on the deluxe functions for the Arcooda cabinet. Hopefully once settled we can come back to these remaining items.

dmil666

May 19, 2018
New version of Pinball Arcade on Steam is now available - this tidies up a number of issues including Gorgar scoring, lamps missing, etc...

I just played a bunch of tables on the new release and I see quite a number of fixes. The monkey works on Central Park! Oooooo...
I see a lot more "ball in play" indicators working, which I really appreciate, and I'm sure that there are lots of little tweaks that I'm unaware of.
Still can't operate the plunger properly with the mouse, which is a bummer. Some tables really need that in order to pull off skill shots.

All in all though, a good step forward. Thanks for your work.

Arcooda

May 8, 2018
We have recently shipped out the Generic Cabinet version of the Arcooda Pinball Arcade software. As everyone's systems are slightly different if anyone experiences problems with setup, please contact our office for support as Sebastian in our team as well as FarSight will work with you to get everything working.

43206928_1030605777123091_1414704833654423552_n.jpg

We are now completely focused on updating/releasing the Arcooda cabinet version software. Please expect fresh updates soon.

Arcooda

May 8, 2018
We have just finished Kinect support for the generic cabinet version (offline) Arcooda Pinball Arcade software, and offering for free to all our loyal customers. We hope to also release Kinect support for the Steam cabinet version (no extra charge) before the end of this week.

Thanks again for everyone continued support.

jached

Feb 21, 2015
We have just finished Kinect support for the generic cabinet version (offline) Arcooda Pinball Arcade software, and offering for free to all our loyal customers. We hope to also release Kinect support for the Steam cabinet version (no extra charge) before the end of this week.

Thanks again for everyone continued support.

I picked up a Kinect on Craigslist hoping that this would be made available. I’m really pleased to learn that I’ll be able to see this in action soon!

Gusbomb

Jun 15, 2018
Thank you Arcooda. I look forward to learning to use this feature and enjoying the enhanced gameplay until cabinets ship.

seattlemark

Jan 8, 2013
We hope to also release Kinect support for the Steam cabinet version (no extra charge) before the end of this week.

Thank you so much Arcooda for doing this! Once it's ready will you be sending an email to all of your Steam cabinet customers with information of how to enable/use that feature within Arcooda Pinball Arcade? ( Per your post at http://www.digitalpinballfans.com/s...cade-Customers?p=280642&viewfull=1#post280642 , you have already sent an email to all your Generic standalone customers.)

Last edited:

Arcooda

May 8, 2018
Thank you so much Arcooda for doing this! Once it's ready will you be sending an email to all of your Steam cabinet customers with information of how to enable/use that feature within Arcooda Pinball Arcade? ( Per your post at http://www.digitalpinballfans.com/s...cade-Customers?p=280642&viewfull=1#post280642 , you have already sent an email to all your Generic standalone customers.)

Yes thanks, we also hope to have instructions and video up before the end of this week.

Members online

Members online