Worth getting Season 7 for cabinet?

epetti

Jun 26, 2018
I just sprung for the Arcooda Pinball Arcade. It has the 76 tables and cabinet mode. From what's I understand, the only Williams/Bally tables not included are the ones on Season 7. So, how worth it is it to get Season 7 for those last tables that are going away on June 30? They won't have cabinet mode but I'm sure could still be played on the cabinet through Steam. Are they any good or was it a bit of scraping the bottom of the barrel anyway? I realize it's all relative to some degree but curious people's opinion.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
I personally think S7 is one of the strongest seasons, arguably right behind S1. I know back when S7 was just wrapping up, there were a number of others around here who were also very happy with it.

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
i know a bunch of people on here will disagree but i think season 7 isn't that great. World Champion Soccer is a great one. Banzai Run is cool. Sorcerer is okay, i feel like it played better on Williams challenge for xbox 360 though. Spanish eyes and Wildcard are lame, they could have picked literally 100 other em's that are actually good one's. Wipe Out sucks. Paragon & Fathom are classics but If i were to compose a list of my top 100 tables they wouldn't be anywhere near it. Firepower II meh, Firepower original is awesome though. Don't care for pistol poker. And the one really good table in the season Ghostbusters was designed by a guy who raped his 7 year old niece 100's of times over the course of 7 years, so i can't play that without feeling sickened.

TheTrain

Jan 9, 2017
I am a little confused on this one.

Do I need to buy Season 7 before tomorrow (the 30th?) to get access to upcoming tables? Or can I still buy it. Will the additional tables being released also be Bally / Williams tables?

epetti

Jun 26, 2018
All Bally/Williams tables go away after tomorrow. So any tables in Season 7 that aren't from them will still be around but if you want those you need to buy them today.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I personally think S7 is one of the strongest seasons, arguably right behind S1. I know back when S7 was just wrapping up, there were a number of others around here who were also very happy with it.

S7 is one of my favorite seasons as well. If I was going cabinet, I would definitely want season 7.

epetti

Jun 26, 2018
You guys convinced me. Not going to be the end of the world to play 1-6 in cabinet mode and Season 7 just vertical on Steam. Pulled the trigger.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.