Bug Ball rolls through right flipper

The Wolfman

Jul 2, 2012
Yes, you read it right: the ball drained during multiball because it rolled through the right flipper as if it were a ghost. :confused: Happened to me twice. (iPad 2, iOS 5.1.1)

Daniel Williams

Jul 13, 2012
I've seen this on more than 5 occasions. Mostly after going down through the creature whirlpool, normally after its just awarded 4x playfield :(

(Ipad3 ios5.1.1)

Judi Chop

May 10, 2012
Same here on android. It only happens to me too when it comes from the creature whirlpool. It seems if i react fast enough i can still catch it while its underneath just like the black hole bug.

Michael DiFilippo

Mar 26, 2012
on android(CFTBL) i can honestly say this has happened while trying to get the ball to catch from quickly flipping the ball from right to left, but it went through the right flipper...stdm :(

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
had this happen today...ball trapped in the left flipper ball was coming from spiral thing above right flipper while holding it dropped and passed right through on super jackpot shot...also if you hit SLIDE ramp fast ball psses through. On PS3

alexk3954

Mar 8, 2012
had this happen today...ball trapped in the left flipper ball was coming from spiral thing above right flipper while holding it dropped and passed right through on super jackpot shot...also if you hit SLIDE ramp fast ball psses through. On PS3
Yup, exactly how it happened for me

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
with one ball cradled in left flipper, other ball was coming back down creature ramp from too soft a hit. Fired the left flipper to carom the ball, and the cradled ball hit the other and then when straight through the middle of my raised flipper.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Fortunatley if you expect this every time its catchable. I've found it happens most when you just HOLD the fipper, but if you keep it active or rest it, it almost never happens.

ParallaxScroll

Aug 21, 2012
I've been playing CftBL on PS3 for less than a day and this has already happened to me five times. The last time, as others have said, it was the ball coming down from the spiral thing that raises the multiplier during multiball - went straight through the raised right flipper. Right after that happened, I post-passed my remaining ball from the left flipper to the right - and it also went through the right flipper. Both balls gone in a matter of seconds.

SilverBallAddict

Sep 1, 2012
I've had this happen too on PS3. Always after I get the multiplyer up to 4x for the first time on multiball. Go to catch ball straight from whirlpool, ghosts right through flipper. Bit annoying but found that you can save it by usin left flipper to get it back into play. No control, but gets it out the drain!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.