BALLYHOW?Do we have until midnight on Friday or Midnight on Saturday to scoop tables?

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
I also tried the steam store today and I am glad I missed the opportunity to do something stupid.
I didn't want to put any more money into this. arcooda looks like something that is trying very hard to keep promises.
maybe captain jack sparrow will help out one day.
If not - I'll stick to VP and others...

KathyP

Jun 28, 2018
I had thought about buying Steam but I bought PS4 because it's tied to a 40" TV instead of a 15.6" monitor.

Same here, had to fork out for 5 seasons but in the long run I won't regret it. Just wish the PS4 tables had higher quality assets, apart from the lighting it looks more like ps3 at times. And if the optimised for PS4 Pro then could really go to town on the resolution and textures. But can't see any of that ever happening, especially now these tables are gone for good. Just have to be lucky to have them.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Its simply common sense you man bun wearing man child your in your 30s learn to take care of yourself before the bank of daddy is gone

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
The packs are still available, i guess it was just a dirty campaign from farsight.

It's the government man! I knew it as soon as the packs weren't removed at exactly 12:00:01 on the July of the 1st. They're trying to drain the global economic surplus from us true patriots with this pinball scheme. Billions are affected!!!

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I know you guys are just messing around, but please enough with the "cash grabs" and "scamming" talk because there are some that legitimately believe that's what this all is about, nothing more than a ruse. So if indeed you can still make the purchase, count yourself lucky and do it. Fact of the matter is though, it's July 1st and FarSight no longer has the license to sell.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
I just hope Scientific Games doesn't decide to be even bigger d-bags than they already are and try stepping on FarSight for this.

But they probably will.

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
It's been a few years since I played, but I've had so much fun with the app before, so I decided to buy seasons 5-7 yesterday. Good to have for a rainy day! :) The app (mobile free) still shows the padlock (not owned) on TAF, even though I have the season pass and also was a kickstarter backer. Is that a known issue?

Anyways, nice to see some familiar names. I hope you all have a great summer!

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
The app (mobile free) still shows the padlock (not owned) on TAF, even though I have the season pass and also was a kickstarter backer. Is that a known issue?!

Disregard this. TAF show up as owned after updating the app this morning :) Can the newer Sterns only be bought in table packs that include several other tables? I don't really feel like paying again for a bunch of tables I already own if I want to buy e.g. AC/DC.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts