BALLYHOW?Do we have until midnight on Friday or Midnight on Saturday to scoop tables?

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Asfar as im aware the 30th is the last day for pc and mobile

29th today is the last for ps4

Or today could be the lastday?! Hah im confused

Idont think the windows executable is compatible with osx that version is also behind ios mobile

Ermmm can anyone pkease carlify

GLRob

Jun 17, 2018
In case anyone else runs into this - the Steam store doesn't seem to list the DLC now. I can't search it, I can't access it from the game's main page, and even though I can see my wishlist had 7 items (all the season packs) in it, none of the items showed up.

However, if you get into the main game and make the purchases in-game, it'll take you through the steam store that way and you can buy the tables or seasons individually. Who knows for how long though....

If you were waiting on a paycheck today or still on the fence for whatever other reason, I'd do it ASAP.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
I can see the DLC page on Steam, but there is no buy option. Guess they pulled the plug before heading for the weekend, just to be sure it's gone after June 30th.

GLRob

Jun 17, 2018
See my previous comment. You can still get the tables or seasons if you purchase them from within the game. Start a table that you don't own, and it'll ask you if you want to buy it (or the season it is part of) or play the trial.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I love how even with all this notice, people still wait until the last possible second. I guess there's a rush to doing that.

GLRob

Jun 17, 2018
Today was payday. It is last-minute, but if you're looking at all 7 seasons ($280 for the pro packs) and maybe another $150 for the Acooda cabinet key, that's a big purchase with only a few months' notice.

Last edited:

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Today was payday.

No, I get that. But wasn't it payday 2 weeks ago also? And I'm not trying disparage anyone as there are numerous reasons why someone might not have been able to pull the trigger until today. What I'm not looking forward to is all the comments that inevitably will follow of people complaining they tried to purchase at 11:59 and couldn't, so bad FarSight.

djb5f1

Nov 15, 2016
I bought last night as I heard ps4 might pull early and I was hoping another 20% off the PSN store would hit.

Also, I was in the fence whether to actually bite the bullet for all of those seasons but I eventually did. Hope it is worth it!

djb5f1

Nov 15, 2016
If you love pinball you’ll be glad you did it.

Yeah, I have played quite a bit of Season 1 and enjoyed it. I was nothing more than a casual pinball player growing up but do know some of the machines (nostalgia) and enjoy seeing the history of them. I have all the Zen tables and really enjoyed them so not branching out into the real tables.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Yeah, I have played quite a bit of Season 1 and enjoyed it. I was nothing more than a casual pinball player growing up but do know some of the machines (nostalgia) and enjoy seeing the history of them. I have all the Zen tables and really enjoyed them so not branching out into the real tables.

Theres alot more decent tables get em while you can or not

GLRob

Jun 17, 2018
No, I get that. But wasn't it payday 2 weeks ago also? And I'm not trying disparage anyone as there are numerous reasons why someone might not have been able to pull the trigger until today. What I'm not looking forward to is all the comments that inevitably will follow of people complaining they tried to purchase at 11:59 and couldn't, so bad FarSight.

(Edited my previous comment to clarify it was a $430 purchase I was making.) I was afraid of the tables being de-listed early myself. I was mainly holding out hope that FarSight would be able to keep the tables purchasable through today since the deadline was very clearly posted, as opposed to a lot of licensed games that just disappear with little to no warning.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
Well, last day today, did you guys get everything you wanted? I only needed the Williams EM Pack, now I got all of them in my collection.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
(Edited my previous comment to clarify it was a $430 purchase I was making.) I was afraid of the tables being de-listed early myself. I was mainly holding out hope that FarSight would be able to keep the tables purchasable through today since the deadline was very clearly posted, as opposed to a lot of licensed games that just disappear with little to no warning.

Uh yeah, that price point DOES make a difference!

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
I bought all the tables I basically wanted now. Bought season 2, 3,7, the highlights from 4,5,6 and rebought season 1 last night last momen. Reason I was so late,was that I previosuly bought on sale on the US psn store. Kinda sucked to have s1 and TAF seperate from the rest, but rebuying still felt silly.

Only 2/3 tables Im still contemplating are F14, Swords of Fury and Hurricane. I might pull the plunger on 2 of them today (tables are still up on eu psn-shop).

Last edited:

Members online

Members online