Accidentally bought season 7 pack when I already own 7 of the 11 tables--HELP!

McGuirk

Feb 25, 2012
In my haste to pick up some more WMS tables before they're all gone, I played a trial of Fathom and went to purchase it. Not only did I manage to apparently tap the wrong button, I also immediately put my finger on the Touch ID, thinking I had selected to purchase only the table. I only noticed that I had purchased the season pass when it was too late, right as the prompt went away & the confirmation of my purchase came up. I own almost all of these tables, so there's no way I want to pay $30 for effectively 4 tables. The purchase shows up as pending in my account history, along with this past Wednesday's comics.

Has this happened to anyone else? What are my options here? I shouldn't be paying $30 for what amounts to four tables, and I hope there's a way to resolve this (either via Farsight or iTunes support).

Craig Grannell

Sep 30, 2012
Best bet is to use Apple's live chat. Tell them the purchase was made in error, and they may well refund you. (I've had something similar with an app with a terrible UI that suddenly sucked 80 bucks from my account because someone's thumb was accidentally on the Touch ID sensor. Apple's rep was great and we got the money back about a week later.)

McGuirk

Feb 25, 2012
Thanks Craig; I used my account page in iTunes to report that I didn't mean to buy the pack and they refunded the purchase. Quick and painless.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.