iOS SPA/TPA cross-app buy?

Annorax

Feb 2, 2013
I've bought Star Trek on iOS Stern Pinball Arcade. Should this table be unlocked for me in TPA now that the new update has it in TPA as well?

strells

Oct 7, 2014
I have the same problem on Android. AC/DC and Star Trek are locked in TPA after they've been purchased in SPA.

Nov 18, 2016
Support got back to me. Logging out and logging back in did the trick.

But... now the Match on Star Trek is buggy, revealing a huge number of multiple figures instead of just two digits.

Last edited:

BostonBuckeye

May 3, 2014
Support told me they don’t have the unlock codes just yet for iOS but would have them very soon. QuickAce looks to be playing on Android so that may be why it worked for him.

heberts811

Feb 26, 2012
This is weird but I went to SPA to see if the Tables loaded, played a game of Star Trek and went back to PBA and Star Trek was unlocked. Played Mustang and AC DC and the same with both of those. I did try signing off and on after the update and it didn't work for me on a IPad Air 2.

Gary

Last edited:

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Tried logging out/in, restoring licenses, and restarting iPad.
Star Trek is unlocked, but ac/dc, mustang, and oddly enough centigrade 37 is still locked...

vfpcoder

Jul 9, 2012
Same here on my iPad Pro: Logged-out and then in and then restored purchases. All of the Stern tables except “Ghostbusters” still show locked even though “SPA” shows that I own them all.

Curiously, I lost three tables with this upgrade. On 07/02 TPA showed me owning 90 of 96 tables. Following this upgrade it only shows me owning 87 of 96 tables. It looks like I lost three Gottlieb tables I had purchased: “Centigrade 37”, “Gladiators”, and “Last Action Hero”.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Ok through the process of login out and in, restoring licenses and even restarting the device I got every thing back except centigrade 37. What seemed to help was going to the SPA app and restoring the licenses in that as well

Good lucks!

Davros001

Oct 6, 2014
Pretty much the first time I’ve posted here, been a long time user of arcade pinball even since thE days of the magicians carpet and scrolling through the digital images of the full tables. Farsight, I’m sad to say, this last few weeks has been a total fiasco. This app has cost hundreds of pounds to your customers in the uk, notbsure about the rest of the world. We deserve to have an app that works properly. I don’t mind the odd glitch here and there but waiting 2 weeks for the stern tables AC/DC etc from the stern app to work. You provide an update that removes half the tables purchased, then randomly allow access to other tables. The total number of tables has gone from 97 to 98 to owning 47 out of 83 then after uninstalling and re installing with no better results. Being asked to read purchase tables I’ve had for years. The list goes on. I know gremlins get into everything but by god you’re making it difficult to continue to support. I say that having purchased every table including spending extra cash on the soon forgotten digital only Ghostbusters table you created a few years ago.

Please give us the service we deserve and resolve these issues as soon as possible. It’s an utter disgrace.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.