Pro Pinball Ultra now crashes on loading

nudnick

Apr 8, 2014
Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this?

Was working but have not played for a month or so. Come back to give it a whirl today and ... no dice. Crashes when loading. It skips the main menu and goes straight to loading table and then crashes. I'm on Windows 10 and fully updated ...

Did a steam file verification and uninstalled and reinstalled, but still crashes.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012

Was working but have not played for a month or so. Come back to give it a whirl today and ... no dice. Crashes when loading. It skips the main menu and goes straight to loading table and then crashes. I'm on Windows 10 and fully updated ...

Did a steam file verification and uninstalled and reinstalled, but still crashes.

I blame farsight fake news mexians imagrants and that easter bunny ****

Works on ios sorry im no help have you tried excluding it from anti virus?

Making sure you hand deleting settings files?

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012

Skips the main menu? How odd. I'm not sure what caused this to happen.

Jamman39

Jan 1, 2013
I played last night around 6 Eastern and it didn't experience this I'll give it a shot again tonight if time allows

I'm running on Windows 7 so that might make a difference

As far as skipping the main menu goes, mine always skips the menu because I have launch options set, any chance that's what's going on on your end?

nudnick

Apr 8, 2014
Figured it out ... Finally remembered the steam launch options for this game. I was running "m2 q" (m2-add second monitor for back glass and q-skip menu). I cleared them both from the launch option and was able to launch game to menu and then re-tweaked my graphic settings. back to cab mode with backglass .... :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.