New Mustang/ACDC/Startrek tables

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
Here is the answer from farsight

Unfortunately we do not have an immediate plans to make the tables available for individual purchase, but we will definitely pass the suggestion along for you.

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
How’s that for us loyal customers who bought 95 tables on iOS for $300 +? Instead of me paying $30 for the three tables I don’t have they want to squeeeereeeeeze an extra $10 out of me to buy tables I already own. Now that’s a loyal company!

Last edited:

Michelle

Oct 13, 2013
How’s that for us loyal customers who bought 95 tables on iOS for $300 +? Instead of me paying $30 for the three tables I don’t have they want to squeeeereeeeeze an extra $10 out of me to buy tables I already own. Now that’s a loyal company!

No kidding.

I think my game will be stuck at 95 tables owned for a VERY long time...

Carpy

May 7, 2012
I brought the tables on Stern and Fairsight replied to me this when I asked about the cross app purchases

Unfortunately it looks like our unlocks are not set up just yet. Please check back in with us in a few days and we should have them set up shortly. :)

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
These prices havent changed since spa lanuched apple in euro is 1 to 1on the dollarso T least 25-65 more on the dollar depending on. Urrrent rates.....we have a term herefor it as a bonavide apple user myself why on earth do you expect someth8ng for noth8ng the feedback from the new structure seems to be niversally revivled in terms of pricng and buying options just beloud enough for the managment to hear. This isnt spam(canned meat) no panties...a local term for peple with nice houses/hardware but feck vall else

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
I just bought the iOS table pack for $20 and got ac/dc and the new Star Trek I have all tables so they were $10 a piece anyhow. But I refuse to pay $20 for mustang. If they sell it alone for $10 I’ll do it but not double buying iOS tables.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.