Has the website address changed?

Nitrocore

Jun 7, 2018
I used to just type "pinball arcade forum" in a search engine to find the place, but noticed yesterday that the website wasn't showing up. I thought this website was called pinball arcade fans?, or is it just the logo that says that?

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Not to speak for gord or put words in his mouth but since tpa has changed to a slower release schedule and the forum has always been inclusisve of othermodern digital pinball platforms it a more suitable title. Or its the goverment

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
I used to just type "pinball arcade forum" in a search engine to find the place, but noticed yesterday that the website wasn't showing up. I thought this website was called pinball arcade fans?, or is it just the logo that says that?

We were trying to hide from you but I’ll be darned if you didn’t find us. :)

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Okay thanks, is there a specific reason for it, or is it a case of just because?

Yeah, as others have said, it's to make the forum less tied to a single application, and more open to other games. I'll be reorganizing a bit in the coming weeks - maybe move some of the "retired" TPA pins into a different place, and probably adding some of the Zen categories (like Zen Marvel, Zen Star Wars, Zen Originals...) to encourage more discussion on them.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Maybe combine the Stern Tables and Stern Pinball Arcade Tables sub-forums since they are all being moved over to TPA anyway?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts