Can I purchase the new Stern tables individually, I already own the old Stern tables

dmil666

May 19, 2018
I don't see a situation where they would create individual table DLCs, mostly because there would be many tables unsold... mostly (I would presume) the EM tables. No they would definately want to still use packs, so that they can sell the tables they know aren't as popular. I'm certain they can see play data for owned tables already and know which ones are not popular and which ones are.

Ah, but a lot of us old pinheads (I'm 63) actually like those vicious, bloodthirsty EM tables because that's what we grew up playing, plus they're fun. Not all of us always want to play machines that require a 20 page instruction manual and have distracting little video screens. Variety is a good thing. Usually.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Ah, but a lot of us old pinheads (I'm 63) actually like those vicious, bloodthirsty EM tables because that's what we grew up playing, plus they're fun. Not all of us always want to play machines that require a 20 page instruction manual and have distracting little video screens. Variety is a good thing. Usually.

I'm with you 100%. Love the EMs (especially Gottlieb 70's era). Variety is very important to me.
I also am wishing to see a good handful of early classic Stern pins like Seawitch, Catacomb, Meteor, etc. Those are some fun and smartly designed pins. I fear we (and Farsight) sometimes forget about that era of Stern.

Last edited:

Tripredacus

Sep 9, 2012

I have no problem with them either.

TMOverbeck

Dec 10, 2013
I can't seem to buy individual tables anymore. I tried to purchase TX Sector but there wasn't an option for just the table, I had to get the entire pack.

jogrady7

Jul 2, 2018
Yes, makes me wonder what they are going to do when they release their next table. Are they going to start a new pack? if yes, why didn't they start a new pack with AC/DC, Mustang, and Star trek ? Do you have to buy the entire pack, based on the first table? Because you can no longer buy individual tables. Seems like a risky bet for a company that just lost their licensing for Williams and Bally machines. Here's an idea. If they insist on no new individual table pricing, they should put AC/DC, Mustang, and Star trek in a new pack, promise 3 more tables (they don't have to be Stern) and discount the pack price appropriately for those who have already bought one or both of the "Stern" packs that have the 3 new tables in them already.

MisterVercetti

May 26, 2015
Well, there's good news and bad news. The good news is, there's finally an option to purchase the tables individually. The bad news is, it's completely busted at this point in time, at least on PC: it lists the price as "ERROR" and the button does nothing.

Oh well. Guess we can rest assured that they're at least trying.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts